PDA

View Full Version : inventtek disconnecting?

fga
10-11-2004, 09:06 AM
i'm ordering the roller today. was just wondering how does it disconnect and how long does it take? can you put it on and off easily between houses? any advice on what to fill it with. kepp on mind these are our primary mowers, they will be used all day, everyday. and suggestions or advice on a set up using this roller.

fga
10-11-2004, 06:22 PM
bump^

i thought people had these rollers...

stryper
10-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Only takes seconds, pull a couple of pins and you're done. Fill with sand or BBs.

fga
10-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Only takes seconds, pull a couple of pins and you're done. Fill with sand or BBs.
thank you.

trying 2b organic
10-11-2004, 11:44 PM
plz tell me how it works for you. What 21 are u buying it for? Im getting one but am putting off all equipment purch till 05. Im like you, I need it for some properties and not others and am willing to pay to know I can get it on and off very quickly.

fga
10-12-2004, 12:20 AM
commercial lawnboys, push mowers.
i'm placing the order this week. i got side tracked the other day when i was going to order. i tried building a few home made versions. they worked alright, i just have to make a few alterations.. but the inventtek is so cheap, i'm wasting my time getting frustrated, and drilling holes in my deck. looks like swiss cheese on the back! ;)