PDA

View Full Version : 36 Toro Hydro

Rhett
10-11-2004, 01:53 PM
I know everyone is bored too tears with how much is this worth threads, but I have not idea so I will inflict one more on you. Talking with my mechanic/dealer about picking up new toro 36 walk behind and he just happens to have acess to a used one. The mower is a 2002 36 Toro Hydro 15 Koh electic start, T-Bar with a floating deck . Included with the mower is the Toro sulky. It has 167 hours on it and all of the maintenance has been done by my mechanic.It looks good and runs good. How much is this machine worth. Perfer a new one with warranty but have the feeling that this one is going to be a decent deal.

Thanks
Rhett

sildoc
10-11-2004, 02:48 PM
bought my new toro with kawi 15 and pistol grips this last winter. it was a 2002 brand new though. I paid 3400 for it so I figure you would be best to offer probably around 2g's and come out with a good deal. Any more and I would want a warranty of some kind.

Rhett
10-12-2004, 08:33 AM
Thanks Sildoc, Thats what I was thinking. Hopefully the left over list will be out this week so I can make a decision between a new one or used

Jay Ray
11-14-2004, 04:55 PM
Rhett, please advise on where to find the leftover list.

Fareway Lawncare
11-14-2004, 05:16 PM
2002 Toro Floating Deck Hydro 36" is a Terrible Mower. This was the year they decided to use an eXmark type carrier frame & reto fit the SFS deck. Bad Balance....Huge Gap between Drive Tires & Deck....Awful Mower...Stay Far Away....Classics arn't that much better.

Stick w/ Fixed Deck Toro Walks Only as they use the eXmark deck.

Rhett
11-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Jay, At the end of season my dealer gets a list of left over lawn mowers. Have some great deals. Didn't get the floating deck. Figured out that it would take up too much room on the trailer. Looking for a fixxed deck hydro.