PDA

View Full Version : Question about Power washing & prices

pjslawncare/landscap
10-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Havent power washed for any customer yet, but now that thing are slowing a bit I got a call from some appartments requesting power washing of the exterior vinyle siding that is dirty because some excavation has just finished. Three 2 story, 8 units each appartment buildings (White). Equipment I have for it is a 3400 psi, 4 gpm, 10 horse power washer, several ladders from 9' step to 40' extension. I can possibly use my 16' flatbed that stands about 5' to help with a lot of areas because access is good. I figure it might take most of a day by myself or I may take a guy with me to quicken things up. From u guys experienced with power washing, what else should I reddy myself for? Im shure it will give my shoulders and arms a good workout. With weather in the 60's, shouldnt need rain coat :p .
What prices are u charging? This lady wants an estimate soon. :rolleyes:

RICHIE K
10-11-2004, 05:23 PM
WELL HERE IN JERSEY THE GOING RATE IS (IE: $265.00 FOR A 2 STORY COLONIAL HOME ) I WOULD CHARGE FOR A 7 HOUR DAY FOR YOU AND A HELPER. AND DO NOT FORGET TO ADD IN FOR THE CLEANER. ZEP FROM HOME DEPOT WORKS REAL GOOD. ALSO YOU CAN ASK HER IF SHE WANTS HER GUTTERS CLEANED OUT, HEY YOU GOT THE LADDERS THERE ANYWAY WHY NOT MAKE A EXTRA BUCK.............. :drinkup:

GOD BLESS'
RICHIE K

www.kulakandcompany.com : :blob3:

pjslawncare/landscap
10-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Thanks Richie, anyone else?

tinman
10-11-2004, 11:40 PM
we figure about $70 per hour ... usually figure 2.5 hours for 1 story... 4 hours for 2 story , 1 hour for mobile homes . $100 minimum. Gutters take the longest time (inside & out). Bleach won't get the black streaks off & the stuff we use has to be brushed on full strength.

good luck

RICHIE K
10-15-2004, 08:47 PM
EQUIPMENT JUNKIE & TIN MAN

FYI, MY POP ( A REAL OLD TIMER ) TOLD ME TO ADD A BOTTLE OF JET DRY YOU KNOW THE STUFF YOU PUT IN THE DISHWASHER, INTO THE CLEANER.
THIS WILL MAKE THE WINDOWS SPOT FREE. I HAVE TRIED IT AND IT DOES WORK.

GOOD LUCK

RICHIE K

www.kulakandcompany.com :blob3:

tinman
10-16-2004, 12:49 AM
I use cascade in my mix & it works also! About 2 squirts per 5 gallons of bleach & 2 cap fulls of tide.

RICHIE K
10-16-2004, 06:53 AM
THANKS TINMAN, ILL TRY THAT NEXT..

RICHIE K

www.kulakandcompany.com :blob3: