PDA

View Full Version : hourly rates

environment
10-12-2004, 07:46 PM
when you guys are doing work for clients, what do you generally rate yourselves at per hour, well, let me be more specific, your company at per hour, one of those things I am just interested in, I average it out at $60

JustMowIt
10-12-2004, 07:50 PM
when you guys are doing work for clients, what do you generally rate yourselves at per hour, well, let me be more specific, your company at per hour, one of those things I am just interested in, I average it out at $60

We have a crew that trims bushes, cleans beds, light tree work, etc. We charge $100 per hour with a 1 hour minimum.

environment
10-12-2004, 07:51 PM
how many on crew
i only have one guy full time

Flex-Deck
10-12-2004, 08:08 PM

When you say company per hr. - How many in your company at $60/hr. 1? 2? more? I am solo, and my wife helps some. I shoot for $75/hr with my mower, and $50/hr for her. Don't always do quite that well, but that is a big part of my bidding large areas. We have only been doing a number of large areas for one summer now, and on some I was a bit low, and some about right. With the competition around here, I definitely was not much higher than that on any of them. Thanks Brad

Mico Landscaping design
10-12-2004, 11:53 PM

on an average we get 50-55 all depends on wut it is and so on.... some times it goes lovwer.. thats just for fall-spring clean up.... :cool2: