PDA

View Full Version : New Dixie Chopper!

chipk1
10-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Got approved for new Dixie Chopper Financing today.

2 questions:

1. Is the model x2503-50 a good mower?

2. Is 7600 a fair price for central florida area?

3 Year financing , no interest for 6 months.

I value most opinions on this site and would like your ya or nay's.

Travis Followell
10-12-2004, 09:09 PM
First of all I think the X2503-60 is a great mower. I have never used one but I know someone who has and he absolutely loved it so much that he went back and bough another DC exept he got a bigger one and kept the smaller one also because his business is growing. I have looked through their catalog and looked at their website and I am really impressed with them. they use Kohler engines on most of their machines including the X2503-50. In my opinion Kohler is about the best engine available. I saw on DC's website where the first mower that they ever built which was abot 20 or 30 yrs. ago (don't remember which) that is serial no. 001 is still mowing grass every week. You definately couldn't go wrong buying a DC because they are great mowers.

Lawnworks
10-12-2004, 10:34 PM
I think I would get that flatlander 60". Isn't it right around $8000? I would really spend the money now, because it is just a real pain if you change your mind later. I agree w/ the kholer comment.

MisterLandscape
10-13-2004, 10:43 AM
Did you try a Hustler Super Z? The EFI 28 engine is the class of the field and you can get a the same price on a Super Z with more speed and more warranty.