PDA

View Full Version : The Articulator

willie
10-13-2004, 08:48 AM
The Lastec Articulator (3372) is the most impressive machine I have ever seen. For 17 yrs I was involved with Deere. Deere makes a good machine, however, when compared to the 3372 there is no comparison.
The 3372 has much better cut quality and accuracy. Then there is the
speed. The speed of cutting is second to none. There is a reason that there is a seat belt on the unit.
In business we all know that time is money. If we can cut our mowing time at each job then we can do more jobs and then increase profit. When you combine the accuracy, cut quality and the speed of cutting then there is one answer; any real professional service should own one of these machines.
Most importantly, I will.

Thank you for the time to voice my thoughts.

trimmerhead
10-13-2004, 09:24 AM
yeah....but you also need about 20 grand to get it. kinda high to me...i think i'll stick with my sentar.

willie
10-13-2004, 10:36 AM
Yes you do need aboutr 20 G's. But again stop and take into consideration what this machine will do for you.
If you are getting, lets say, $100-200 per yard and can add 10 yard per week due to the speed and the fact that it will mow in areas where you would normally trim with a trimmer or small mower. Then over a month there will be an additonal ($100) $4000 revinue. Then lets take that over 6 mo's(mid April thru mid September) then you have $24000. That would pay for the machine and leave you with about $4000 in your pocket. Cool isn't it.

LASTEC
10-13-2004, 09:16 PM
yeah....but you also need about 20 grand to get it. kinda high to me...i think i'll stick with my sentar.

Glad to see some have got a chance to mow with this mower and see what it is all about... oh yea the price tag is a few grand less then 20.