PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Pricing

jpp
10-14-2004, 04:31 PM
Ok I did a search on this and did not find what I was looking for. I have a gentleman that wants a price for the season. What is all included you are asking yourself right now. Ok Mowing, mulching, edging, trimming hedges. No Leaf removal though. Here is what I am doing. On each of the above I am figuring How many times I will be doing mowing, edging and trimming hedges. Only wants mulch one time. I add up all my costs on this and that should be my seasonal price. Right? Do I add a pecentage above this costs? Any input on this will be of great help. Thanks In advance.

JPP

tiedeman
10-14-2004, 04:36 PM
for the mulch you may want to mark it up a little. But it seems to me that you have the right idea

jpp
10-14-2004, 04:41 PM
for the mulch you may want to mark it up a little. But it seems to me that you have the right idea

Thank you. He wants by the bag.I can get 3 cubic foot for 2.90 a bag and was going to charge 3.75 a bag plus a fee of 25.00 for picking it up. Is this going to high on this. I have never done seasonal pricing like this. This is bigger commercial account too.

JP

bushtrimmer
10-14-2004, 04:49 PM
Make sure u have in your quote how many times operations are to occur, may be wet and warm year and have to start early and end late and not skip at all in summer. His expectations may become real high as far as frequency once season starts.

jpp
10-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Make sure u have in your quote how many times operations are to occur, may be wet and warm year and have to start early and end late and not skip at all in summer. His expectations may become real high as far as frequency once season starts.

Thanks for the input. I am going to call him on Friday to get his thoughts on this very issue. Like are you expecting me to cut once a week or twice a week and good things like that.

Thanks,

JP

qualitylandscaping
10-14-2004, 08:36 PM
base mowing rate at your desired price per cut * approx 28-31 cuts for the season + sales tax = seasonal total. I give a 5% discount if account is paid in full before March..

Green Care
10-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Ya may want to consider you mulch price by the bag is $6.00 installed around this area if bulk you can price differently.

jpp
10-14-2004, 08:49 PM
Ya may want to consider you mulch price by the bag is $6.00 installed around this area if bulk you can price differently.

Is this price including the labor? $6 a bag? My Plan was to charge 3.75 a bag plus and hourly rate of 50 pmh.