PDA

View Full Version : Help getting started

Rrjp111
10-18-2004, 12:32 PM
I started this year doing lawn care on the side. I really like it and would like to know how to make it. They have two big lawn care business around here and they seem to get very thing. The hopital here had one lawn care company blow them of for a month and then gave them some crazy number and said he was over worked. They didn't care and asked when he could start. Any advice on how to get in. :help:

Runner
10-18-2004, 12:37 PM
If you could please rephrase your post and question...I can't even understand what you are saying.

NC LawnScapes
10-18-2004, 12:42 PM
only 2 companies in your area

DUDE YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL

if you just started in this buisness I think you should stay away from High profile props like hospitals \\That is if the landscape at this one in question looks anything like the ones here MANICURED TO THE HILT

MMLawn
10-18-2004, 12:44 PM
Agreed with Runner I can't make heads or tails of what you are asking

Rrjp111
10-18-2004, 12:46 PM
Yes, but what should look for. They have everything that was just one example.

Rrjp111
10-18-2004, 12:53 PM
I was just asking how to get some commercial accounts because even with them being over worked people still want them to do there work. How do I get my foot in the door I have done several bid and got nothing.

stizostedion_vitreum
10-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Not trying to be a smarta$$, but you should work on your grammatical skills of conversing intelligently. Then get in contact with the decision makers and bid based upon what it takes you to be profitable. Don't worry about what everyone else is/has done.

tj