PDA

View Full Version : And then there was just 1.

Metro Lawn
10-23-2004, 09:52 PM
We recently replaced 2 of our final 3 open trailers with Cargo Mate 7x16s. Here is a pic of one of them. Just got the signs put on yesterday.

Lawnworks
10-23-2004, 11:57 PM
Have you got the inside set-up yet? pics?

Metro Lawn
10-24-2004, 03:02 AM
They are posted in another thread in the picture forum I think it was "new trailers"

RedWingsDet
10-30-2004, 11:12 PM
hello metro.... did one of your open trailers have like a ox up by the nose that was enclosed? because i think ive seen it before and it looks pretty neat. maybe it wasnt you, but i think though i saw you who had it... if so post some pix of it. idk where i saw it at, maybe it was Zazz, the gas station on 8-9 and harper. or maybe just at a light or something. lol, anyhow now after typing this, i hope it is you who had the spiffy trailer, or else people will probably think im crazy if they dont already :cool2:

tiedeman
11-03-2004, 04:08 AM
nice looking! Did you totally get rid of the opens, or do you still have them?

Metro Lawn
11-07-2004, 09:24 PM
hello metro.... did one of your open trailers have like a ox up by the nose that was enclosed? because i think ive seen it before and it looks pretty neat. maybe it wasnt you, but i think though i saw you who had it... if so post some pix of it. idk where i saw it at, maybe it was Zazz, the gas station on 8-9 and harper. or maybe just at a light or something. lol, anyhow now after typing this, i hope it is you who had the spiffy trailer, or else people will probably think im crazy if they dont already :cool2:

Your not crazy... that is one of ours. there are some pics floating around but I will try to post one

RedWingsDet
11-08-2004, 04:40 PM
thats awsome metro... what do you keep in their, I like that idea...

Im sure glad it was yours, or else I would have looked like a fool.

Metro Lawn
11-08-2004, 06:34 PM
We sold that trailer, since we bought the 2 new enclosed trailers. We kept the back packs, gas cans, tools, oil, rakes, shovels, traffic cones, pop bottles (portable bathroom) ect.