PDA

View Full Version : John Deere Bagger

Lance720
05-20-2000, 12:29 AM
I'm looking for a JPEG of a john deere walk behind bagger mounted on a machine. If anyone has a picture or better yet is running one of the 3 bushel JD baggers I would love to hear how they have worked out for you.<br> Thanks

tbird
05-20-2000, 01:28 AM
im not using one but i did see a guy in my area with one and it looked to be a neet set up looked liked it was just the power flo unit for the fan and had the hopper mounted on top of the deck. if i see this guy which i will im sure i will get a picture for you and info on it . how do you like jd walkbehinds been thinking about getting a 36 model. i will hunt this guy down for u.

thelawnguy
05-20-2000, 06:25 AM
I have one on a 1994 yellow deck WB, its identical to the bagger on the Toros.<p>Bill

CA Enterprises
05-22-2000, 10:37 AM
I think there might be a picture on their web site.<p>www.deere.com <p>Adam:)

Lance720
05-25-2000, 09:34 AM
There is actually a picture on there site although it is quite small and also is not shown mounted on a machine. Thanks for the replies though purchased some more steel yesterday and we will see what we can do.<br>

HOMER
05-25-2000, 07:00 PM
Trac-Vac makes one and there is a picture of it on their web site.<br>Homer

Lance720
05-27-2000, 01:24 AM
Thanks Homer, they have a very interesting site. It's a shame that they have focused there attention on using rubbermaid containers as hoppers. Other than that they seem to have really good units.

HOMER
05-27-2000, 06:48 AM
Hey, don't knock em. The thing holds a lot of grass and is dumpable. Its a very simple design and if something does happen to your can go to Lowes and buy another one.<p>I used mine yesterday to mow a commercial site. Dumped 3 times and only once was it full. It's simple but effective, more products ought to be that way.<p>Homer

Guido
05-27-2000, 07:16 AM
Homer - Prob a dumb question but what's the link to trac-vac's site. Went to www.tracvac.com but couldn't find any good links to their products for z's<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti