PDA

View Full Version : landscaper-5, deabeat customers- 0

bobbygedd
10-27-2004, 07:05 PM
went to court today, for yet another victory. a deadbeat thought i would be just like the other lawn boys, and just forget about it. :nono: on a $230 bill, i got late fees and interest in the amount of $350. that makes my record a perfect 5-0 in court appearences. and about 50-0 in "matters handled otherwise." just thought i'd share. don't turn the other cheek, take them to CRIMINAL COURT, not small claims. thank you

Mo Green
10-27-2004, 08:36 PM
Wouldn't that be a civil court matter, and not a criminal court matter?

PLI1
10-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Great Job!!!!!!!! I too am undefeated. Maybe its good advice to let some delinquint accounts go, but I just can't. I work too hard to let some lowlife idiot stiff me and get away with it!

oneandonlyjojo
10-27-2004, 09:23 PM
im 3-0 i just stamped final notice on the top of the bill and i guess it scared them because i got the check 2 days later after maybe 4 months

rodfather
10-27-2004, 09:44 PM
The hell with mowing grass BG...go to law school and become a county prosecutor IMO.

bushtrimmer
10-27-2004, 09:52 PM
went to court today, for yet another victory. a deadbeat thought i would be just like the other lawn boys, and just forget about it. :nono: on a $230 bill, i got late fees and interest in the amount of $350. that makes my record a perfect 5-0 in court appearences. and about 50-0 in "matters handled otherwise." just thought i'd share. don't turn the other cheek, take them to CRIMINAL COURT, not small claims. thank you

BG-
On what grounds ru taking them to criminal court? I like the idea of that, kind of a double whammy! So u don't need an attorney, the county prosecutor does it for u?

The C Man
10-27-2004, 09:56 PM
The hell with mowing grass BG...go to law school and become a county prosecutor IMO.

He'll be the only lawyer who crossexamines with a shovel! :eek:

rodfather
10-27-2004, 09:58 PM
He'll be the only lawyer who crossexamines with a shovel! :eek:

C Man...LMAO...good one

LB Landscaping
10-27-2004, 10:01 PM
I like your "other methods" better bobby, they keep me laughing. :laugh: :laugh:

bobbygedd
10-27-2004, 10:11 PM
yes, civil court. but, you can file as "theft of service", or, "criminal theft".

mtdman
10-27-2004, 10:18 PM
Do they throw 'em in jail if they are guilty?

bobbygedd
10-28-2004, 06:40 AM
here is how that works mtd: they can be convicted of a criminal charge. the judge looks over the complaint, then decides wether or not it should be prosecuted by a "prosecuter", or not. in this case he decided not. HOWEVER, i could have represented my self, and tried to prosecute the lady. i chose not to. i agreed to accept the payment, then drop the charge. but, the judge DID give me the option of prosecuting. i think all of you "let it slide " guys are idiots. i go to court, and see other businesses getting paid from deadbeats. in one case it was a girl who provided "consultation" for a guy, teaching him things on the computer.the client felt that $450 was too much for such a small amount of counsulting. the fee was $450.the judge asked if everything was done per thier agreement. the answer was yes. the guy claimed he still wasn't able to do the things he needed to, he hadn't learned enough. the girl basically said that she taught him the standard lesson, if he's too stupid to catch on, it's his fault, not hers. the judge told the deadbeat flat out, pay her, by cash or money order, within 30 days. IF, she comes back here and says you didn't pay, i'll have you in jail! the deadbeat coughed up cash on the spot. another was a roofer. another was the toll collecter. YES, THE FREAKIN TOLL BOOTH! people decided to blow the toll booth and not pay the 35 cents, and guess what, there were 15 of them in court! over 35 cents!!! give em an inch, they will take a mile. my advice is, don't give them that inch.

Mark McC
10-28-2004, 09:06 AM
Interesting to hear about a theft-of-serivces angle. Is that state or federal law?

mtdman
10-28-2004, 10:41 AM
Ever have someone deny that you did the work? Or does a judge ask for proof that you did the work?

Gravely_Man
10-28-2004, 11:21 AM
Bobby that is a very impressive record you have with collections. Glad to hear that you are getting the money that is owed to you. Doing work for free is not a good thing.

Gravely_Man

bobbygedd
10-28-2004, 01:36 PM
i never once had them deny it. remember, i have "leverage" here. the leverage being simply that the way i file the complaint, i have the option to prosecute. now, the understanding is simply if they pay the bill, and the late fees, and my court filing fee, i will not prosecute. if they give me a hard time, i will prosecute. it's kind of like the way the cops do it,plead guilty and go home, or make us prove your guilty (wether you did it or not) and you go to jail. they leave you very little choice. see that geobum, i learned something from your kind. another very interesting thing i saw while i was there. you can actually file a complaint against someone for a traffic violation. a guy had filed a complaint because a neighbor, who left for work the same time as him every morning, always ended up behind him at the stop sign up the road. man #1 needs to make a left, man #2, who is behind man #1, needs to make a right. he passes man #1, on the right, blows through the stopsign, and makes his turn every morning. man #1 filed a complaint about this. man #2 didn't show. judge issued a warrent for his arrest, with $1000 bail, no 10%. man, my neighbors better be on thier best behavior

grass-scapes
10-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Ok, what do I do about a client that moved to another state and refuses to pay her balance. Made several calls to her new place (which I got from her former landlord) and sent several letters and bills. Nothing.. I can't serve her papers cause she in another state. Seems like the 50 dollar filing fee is a waste on top of the $150 she owes me plus late fees.

bobbygedd
10-29-2004, 09:04 PM
go to the police station. just cus a criminal moves to another state it is not a pardon on a crime. file it as criminal theft

Tobe Lawn Care
10-29-2004, 10:22 PM
Bobby

I have a handful of these deadbeat mother effers and I'm done p*ssing around w/them. How did you get your case to court? As in who do I talk to to file. I appreciate the advice. Don't let the guys on this site give you crap, lawn care pros need a Tony Soprano.

TotalCareSolutions
10-29-2004, 11:10 PM
Doesnt everything have to be in writing? Can these lawn guys just go to court and make an accusation that must be heard and weighed in court??

bobbygedd
10-30-2004, 07:59 AM
look, it does not have to be in writing, though it would help if the client starts denying things. i've never had them deny, they are so scared to be there, and they know they are wrong, they just want to pay. i saw a girl collect a $450 cash debt, nothing in writing, from a guy who hired her for consulting on the computer. go to the police station. tell them u need to file a complaint of THEFT. the key statement in your complaint will be this, "i am absolutely certain, that mr. xyz fully intended, from the very beginning, to steal my services." add late fees, court appearence fees, certified mail fees. when the client gets the letter to report to court, and understands they can be convicted as a criminal, they will pay your bill, and your fees. DO NOT listen to the guys here that say, "forget it and move on." thier actions are why you are having collection problems. they have set a standard. i didn't create this problem, i inherited it when i entered the business. somebody has to be the one to stand up, and i am always, the last man standing

Cheesedawg1
10-31-2004, 01:11 AM
bobby your great

HOOLIE
10-31-2004, 01:19 AM
In Small Claims in Virginia the judge tells you the "rules of evidence are relaxed". Which means you don't need a whole lot of evidence. Basically if both parties agree that there was a business relationship going on, that's good enough. And unless the customer can provide some pretty darn good reasons for not paying you, they're gonna lose every freakin' time. If you have payment stubs or photocopies of checks or even just a notebook where you log customers calls, those will establish that the deadbeat was your customer, a contract isn't necessary, except to enforce your own late fees/interest charges.

geogunn
10-31-2004, 09:49 AM
bob--have you been watching re-runs of LA LAW?

you might be 5-0 for collections, and I hope you are.

but by the method you espouse? I highly doubt it.

GEO(bum) :dizzy:

bobbygedd
10-31-2004, 11:27 AM
geo you are full of crap and i will prove my perfect record with court documentation, as well as copies of the clients bills, including late fees etc, as well as a copy of thier payment to prove it was paid. do you really doubt me? put your money where your jelly is. 5 grand says i can prove i am 5-0 in collections involving the court system

fga
10-31-2004, 11:32 AM
put your money where your jelly is. 5 grand says i can prove i am 5-0 in collections involving the court system :laugh: :laugh: i don't know GEO, i know you love your Jelly's.. are you confident? :laugh: i think you'r rather loose 5 g's compared to a fresh box.

pjslawncare/landscap
10-31-2004, 01:19 PM
Damn Bob, it amazes me the amount of dead beats u have in your neck of the woods. Obviously Im lucky here. Ive only been stiffed once in 11 years & that was for $35. I guess its the smaller community I live in, I often run into a customer at my kids school functions or at the restaurants I eat at and many other places. Im sure the embarrassment of possibly running into me may coax prompt payments. Also approximately 60% of the customers I have Ive had for over 10 years and I have most of their neighbors. Im sure they wouldnt want their next door neighbors to know they dont pay their lawncare provider they all call PJ. Heck I never even had any equipment messed with on my fenced in lot and a bunch of it is out in the open with only a motion detector light & four legged alarm system. The observation Im simply making is that Im simply amazed that the geographical locations around the US have such a huge impact to any and all businesses. Different business procedures call for different tactics depending a lot on our locations and communities we do business in

geogunn
10-31-2004, 01:30 PM
here we go again.

bob posts:

do you really doubt me? to GEO's previous post where he said:
I highly doubt it.

so bob.........what part of: "I highly doubt it" do you not understand?

and you have pulled the $5K put up or shut up stunt several times before so let's get past that.

but bob........because you have to win something or else you will claim it isn't worth your while, I have a plan.

give me the court clerks phone number and the docket number.

I will call the clerk and verify your story.

here is what you get if your story checks out.......I will make a post titled "BOB ALMIGHTY" and I will extole your prowess in terms of glory.

buttttttttt........if you don't provide the clerks number and the docket number, I am sticking to my story.......I highly doubt it.

GEO

bobbygedd
10-31-2004, 06:10 PM
no deal. bobby don;'t cook without no dough. now, take those two little m&m's, that you call testicles, and be on your way. further more, you doubted my giant trout too. i will be fishing for them all day tommorow, i'll post a picture of the monsters

rodfather
10-31-2004, 06:22 PM
now, take those two little m&m's, that you call testicles, and be on your way.

Ouch. Dunno bg, your very own Bob Almighty thread could thrust you into LS immortality...make ya a legend too.

lawnman_scott
10-31-2004, 06:28 PM
Ouch. Dunno bg, your very own Bob Almighty thread could thrust you into LS immortality...make ya a legend too.
I think someone could get it to stick to the top of the front page also.

bobbygedd
10-31-2004, 06:33 PM
interesting. so, all i have to do, is give you "docket numbers" , from last weeks court date, and you will bow down and kiss my feet? may be worth it. tell me word for word what i will recieve. and, how do i know i can trust you? you ARE a cop......so i seriously have my doubts

Ric
10-31-2004, 07:42 PM
Damn Bob, it amazes me the amount of dead beats u have in your neck of the woods.

PJ

Do you really think there are more dead beat in NJ than the rest of the country?

BooBy Almost

Florida also has the "Thief of Services" law in small claims court. However I have never used it to collect a bill. In fact I have never taken a customer to court for a collection problem. I think it is counter productive to waste my time trying to collect anything under $ 500. By the time I spend all day long in court and chasing a customer it isn't worth what I collect. BTW just because you win the judgement doesn't get you paid. I have turned collections over to a collections agent because they have the power to use the credit bureau. This only cost me if they collect and the two times I used them they collected.

BTW It is interesting how the same people have the same problems.

bobbygedd
10-31-2004, 08:06 PM
i know a guy, he's been in business 22 yrs. he says that i have more customer problems than anyone he knows. he claims, he doesn't have customer problems. interesting what some of us consider "problems", and others don't. this stupid jackass that i am speaking of, has checks in his mailbox in february.....but, they are for october's services.he doesn't consider this a problem. in fact, he is currently still servicing a client, that has not paid his bill for 7 months. as long as you don't consider this a problem, you'll have no problems. if there were no laws, there would be no criminals. if there was no speed limit, there would be no speeders..... i have set policies, the more "rules" you have, the more people you will have breaking them. p.s, ric, i was home from court the other day within 2 hrs, check in hand. well worth it to me, getting paid, and setting a precident, that you boys havn't been able to set for years

Ric
10-31-2004, 08:33 PM
BooBy Almost

I will admit I have written off a few accounts over the years. I call this a "cost of doing business". However my take is, it is a bigger lost to chase these dead beats down. I would rather spend the time getting two new good customer to replace the one dead beat. BTW I still have my first customer so my turn over is not great.

I am glad your court system works so fast. The few times I have been to court in Florida and the many times I was to court on my former job in Louisiana, the court system was not so fast. Of course I also realize you live in an area that people are sue happy. Here in small town America we don't sue 1/4 as much.

However many of your posts are about customer problem. You do seem to have more than your share of problems with customers. Why is That?? Maybe it is your vivid imagination that comes up with these wild stories, that we laugh at so much

BTW Good to see you back and out of the Hospital. I really enjoy pounding on you.:D

bobbygedd
10-31-2004, 08:42 PM
why thank you ric. in fact, i am quite embaressed i did not thank all the nice folks here who asked about me while i was ill. thank you. my pancreas is now back in perfect order, and able to process the usual 15 beers a day, once again. now ric, read my last post. i have problems, cus late payments to me, are a problem. trying to scam more work than you are paying for, is a problem. i have come to realize, that things like this are not considered a problem by other lawn boys, therefor, there is no problem. can someone tell me, why the lawn industry is the only industry, that provides a service, and doesn't insist on reasonable payment terms, where cancelation is the consequence, and legal proceedings follow. this is bizarre to me. every service i patronize, insists on being paid, in a timely manner, why not lawn boys?

Ric
10-31-2004, 09:11 PM
BooBy Almost

Contrary to popular believe I do care about your good health and continued posts here at LS. I am glad to hear you are feeling better and hope your recovery goes well. After all who better to pick apart than BooBy Almost sane.

Now the reason most Lawn guys don't find the need to hound there customer for payment is. 1. They work instead of posting. 2. They make enough money to carry these slower paying accounts.

Now collection are a universal problem with all bussiness. Business Controllers will dedicate a certain amount of retained earning for cash flow. My father told a story about the end of the year board meeting where all department reported yearly progress. The credit manager reported write offs as being very very low. he was fired on the spot for costing the company too much business due to tight credit policy. However in hand to mouth operation this story might not be appropriate.

Please continue to fight the battle for timely payment. I think it is a concern for all industries.

Smalltimer1
10-31-2004, 09:13 PM
Do you just go out looking for problems???? A person with a crappy attitude is bound to draw more customer related problems than someone who is willing to work with the customer if they are experiencing hard times.

If the customer can't pay, and wants to discuss other options, I ask what do they have that is worth the money--such as a mower, gold pocket watch, etc., and I verify that the property is worth the money in my services, and if I can't use the item, I sell it or pawn it off, that's how I deal with deadbeats.

If discussing alternatives doesn't work I take out a court order judgement on something that I choose--such as their car or tractor.

bobbygedd
10-31-2004, 09:24 PM
smalltimer, you belong in prison. you can't take somebodies watch cus they didn't pay thier lawnbill. that is more fkd up than me taking a 80 yr old lady to court, and charging her late fees and interest. ric my man, i don't care to "carry" people's debts. i'm not a "hand to mouth" operation, i'm a shovel upside the head operation. the reason these lco's "carry" thier clients, is because they are so insecure about losing them. i, on the other hand, have enough self confidence to know i don't have to deal with this kind of nonsense. i have the , "they need me, more than i need them" attitude. where most lawngirls, have the opposite. i don't have to carry 300 clients to make $800 a week.

Smalltimer1
10-31-2004, 09:31 PM
smalltimer, you belong in prison. you can't take somebodies watch cus they didn't pay thier lawnbill. that is more fkd up than me taking a 80 yr old lady to court, and charging her late fees and interest. ric my man, i don't care to "carry" people's debts. i'm not a "hand to mouth" operation, i'm a shovel upside the head operation. the reason these lco's "carry" thier clients, is because they are so insecure about losing them. i, on the other hand, have enough self confidence to know i don't have to deal with this kind of nonsense. i have the , "they need me, more than i need them" attitude. where most lawngirls, have the opposite. i don't have to carry 300 clients to make $800 a week.

I wasn't talking about stealing. If you had read closer, I said that I would accept something of equal value of my services and then forgive the debt--actually telling the person if they can't pay, give me something that is equal to the value of my services--that's not stealing--it's trading.

bobbygedd
10-31-2004, 09:34 PM
great, now, for the $300 debt,take thier watch, enclose it in the envelope instead of a check for your next mortage payment, see how that works out. you are a retart. i work for money, not property. this isnt little house on the prarie, where they pay thier doctor bills with chicken eggs. face it, you are afraid, or don't have the intillect to collect a debt, that's why u either let it slide, or take it in trade. if i want a watch, i'll buy a watch. the agreement is american currency, in exchange for my services. if you can't meet the agreement, don't use us

Ric
10-31-2004, 09:37 PM
i'm a shovel upside the head operation.

Well BooBy

I guess you have to do what you have to do in Perth Amboy, NJ. Good Luck. :D

bobbygedd
10-31-2004, 09:39 PM
perth amboy? getting closer

Smalltimer1
10-31-2004, 09:58 PM
great, now, for the $300 debt,take thier watch, enclose it in the envelope instead of a check for your next mortage payment, see how that works out. you are a retart. i work for money, not property. this isnt little house on the prarie, where they pay thier doctor bills with chicken eggs. face it, you are afraid, or don't have the intillect to collect a debt, that's why u either let it slide, or take it in trade. if i want a watch, i'll buy a watch. the agreement is american currency, in exchange for my services. if you can't meet the agreement, don't use us

You don't understand--I don't keep the stuff--I take it to a pawn shop and sell it to get my money. I end up with CASH, not bad checks or nothing at all.

You are the ******--not being realistic or willing to accept other means of payment, and you don't like to listen to others' methods of collecting--you take it as an insult and in order to boost your own ego, you tear down every body elses' ideas in favor of your own.

The storage facilities here sell out the units that don't pay their rent--they don't take them to court, they cut the locks and let people like us buy every thing out of there, they get their money, and everybody goes home happy, and the renter loses their property.

rodfather
10-31-2004, 10:00 PM
You don't understand--I don't keep the stuff--I take it to a pawn shop and sell it to get my money. I end up with CASH, not bad checks or nothing at all.

You are the ******--not being realistic or willing to accept other means of payment, and you don't like to listen to others' methods of collecting--you take it as an insult and in order to boost your own ego, you tear down every body elses' ideas in favor of your own.

uh oh, here comes a can of whoopass.

geogunn
11-01-2004, 01:13 AM
no deal. bobby don;'t cook without no dough. now, take those two little m&m's, that you call testicles, and be on your way. further more, you doubted my giant trout too. i will be fishing for them all day tommorow, i'll post a picture of the monsters

bob--first things first. leave my M&M's out if it. second--I said I had no problem with you using corn for bait to catch those "put and take" trout.

but I gotta come clean on something. the trout with the "caviar" thread......... I did some investigating and guess what.........the waters of your area are so polluted with "emerging pollutants" that it is entirely possible those trout were male trout with ovaries. seriously, bob. your native waters are so full of female reproductive hormones that fish are becoming sexually ambiguous. kinda like charles.

but that is beside the point.

the point is.......all you gotta do is give me the number of the court clerk, the docket number and that's it.

I know how to talk to the clerk and he/she will either make you a dipstick or a lawnsite immortal.

now bob--get your garbanzos in gear.......give me the numbers I need or.............well.................you'll be happier if you just get me the numbers.

GEO

bobbygedd
11-01-2004, 07:38 AM
i'm holdin out for the cash

geogunn
11-01-2004, 10:13 AM
i'm holdin out for the cash

OK--you win. let's see the color of your money. you place $5000 dollars in verifiable secure funds with a mutually agreeable member here.

when I verify this act, I will do the same. at that point we will proceed.

inform me when you have someone to nominate to hold your money.

in the mean while, I highly doubt your story.

GEO payup

fga
11-01-2004, 10:45 AM
OK--you win. let's see the color of your money. you place $5000 dollars in verifiable secure funds with a mutually agreeable member here.

when I verify this act, I will do the same. at that point we will proceed.

inform me when you have someone to nominate to hold your money.

in the mean while, I highly doubt your story.

GEO payup
i'm honest and nearby... :rolleyes:

bobbygedd
11-01-2004, 11:52 AM
keep your money. i will prove my case though, but not by giving you docket #'s or such. my problem is, through this information you may be able to find out my address, phone number, etc, and these items are private. i will however provide copies of police report, and bill, and money order issued as payment, there are 2 members here that already know my real name, my phone #, and my address. one of them is jodi, the other is adam (fga). if i show this information to one of them, and they inform you of its authenticity, will this be satisfactory?

geogunn
11-01-2004, 12:15 PM
no. no it will not be OK to have third parties involved except to hold the money.

bob--I met your demands and you welshed on the bet.

you stated your terms and I agreed.

and now you Welcher.

bob, you are a weasel.

and from now on, instead of you being known a "BOB ALMIGHTY", you will be known as "BOB WEASEL".

thanks BOBBY WEASEL :cry: , it looks like I had very good reason to doubt your story.

GEO :cool2:

bobbygedd
11-01-2004, 12:21 PM
my reasons are quite understandable i believe. how can it be that you will trust a 3rd party with $5,000, but not thier word on the authenticity of my claim ;) . this makes no sense. i am willing to prove i am telling the truth, and let you keep your 5 grand. in return i will keep my personal information private, as i must. sounds reasonable to me. anyone else agree? is it that perhaps you think jodi and adam are liars?

Ric
11-01-2004, 12:28 PM
BooBy

I would be happy to keep the money after all you could trust Old Ric. :rolleyes:

geogunn
11-01-2004, 12:39 PM
BOBBY WEASEL--jodi and adam are honest by me. I said they could hold my $5000 and you now want to try to twist the situation around to have me say I don't trust them? not hardly.

it seems to me that you don't trust them or you'd pony up $5K and wait for your big payday.

I have never known anyone turn down a 100% sure thing to double their money.

BOBBY WEASEL! BOBBY WEASEL! BOBBY WEASEL!

there is only one way to prove you went to court and got a judgment.

a police report and a money order don't prove squat and you know that.

oh.....BOBBY WEASEL, BY THE WAY......I doubt you will be surprised to learn that your VEIL OF SECRECY on the internet is somewhat thinner than you think. heh heh heh.

GEO payup

bobbygedd
11-01-2004, 01:58 PM
you are a fool. you are just afraid to be proven wrong. a police report, and a copy of a money order showing payment, IS PROOF! how could it not be? i vowed to prove myself, and i will, but not by giving you my personal information. this is your last chance, do u want my proof or don't you?

geogunn
11-01-2004, 02:17 PM
BOBBY WEASEL! BOBBY WEASEL! BOBBY WEASEL! --I am following your lead on the POLICE REPORT you bet welshing weasel!!!

you say the cops can't be trusted! they LIE! they put you in jail under false charges! you have smeared ALL cops as untrustworthy.

and all of a sudden want to produce a POLICE REPORT and expect me to trust it is the truth???????

you call me a fool and I am calling you a WEASEL! .

you started it. I called your bluff. now put up or shut up.....WEASEL!

GEO payup payup :waving:

bobbygedd
11-01-2004, 02:39 PM
i will not provide you with access to my personal information. what are you a homo? as i stated, i WILL provide you with adequet proof. a copy of the clients contract, a police report, certified letter demanding payment plus late fees and court filing/apearence fees, and a money order showing payment. if that's not enough proof, then you are just playing games. you don't want the truth, you just want to abuse me....typical cop

geogunn
11-01-2004, 03:00 PM
from bob almighty to bobby weasel in one thread.

a police report says nothing about ajudication. it does not give report of any court action. and it is court action which is the subject of your thread.

an ENVELOPE is "certified" for delivery. the content of an envelope is not certified by anyone. an empty "certified envelope" can be mailed anywhere and certified for delivery.

your copy of a contract means nothing. I'll write YOU a contract in 10 seconds right now if you like.

I am not playing games. you said put up the money and I said no problemo.

now you are trying to WEASEL out of it. good enough!

BOBBY GEDDD THE WELSHING WEASEL!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!! BOBBY WEASEL!!! rubbing your nose in this was more fun than cuffing you ands behind and farting on your head!

GEO

here's your pic WEASEL!

bobbygedd
11-01-2004, 03:06 PM
bottom line, you want my personal info. you are a homo, i knew it. i am letting you keep your money, and still gonna prove i'm not lying. that isn't good enough. so i can only assume you're gay, and want to find out where i live. sorry , no can do. funny though, on that certified mail,it was proof enough for the court that the letter i showed them was the content of the certified mail, but to an internet homo it's not good enough proof?

geogunn
11-01-2004, 03:37 PM
.....on that certified mail,it was proof enough for the court that the letter i showed them was the content of the certified mail.......

THEN GIVE ME THE COURT CLERKS NUMBER.

I WILL CALL THEM AND ASK THEM.

BY YOUR OWN WORD, IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE COURT SO IT WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME IF I CALL THE COURT.

it's simple BOBBY WEASEL, I can have this settled in 20 minutes at no cost to you and your good name will be restored.

otherwise......you are a fraud BOBBY WEASEL!!!

either way, there is one thing for sure, my face don't look like a DOGSASS!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

GEO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gravely_Man
11-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Gentlemen, I have been following this thread with some interest. It appears to have now turned into a soap opera. You two canít keep us viewers in suspense until tomorrow for yet another chapter of as the lawn boy collects.

Gravely_Man

bobbygedd
11-01-2004, 04:25 PM
if u call the clerk, and she does in fact give you the info u want (which i can't imagine she would. do they just give out info to anyone who calls with a tennessee accent?). anyhow, if i were to give you the clerks #, you would need my name. you would then possibly have access to my personal info,and why you are so interested in that, i don't know, but i'm not giving it to you. a police report with the ladies name on it,with me demanding payment , and a copy of the money order that she paid with, is more than enough proof. i think anyone will agree with that

geogunn
11-01-2004, 05:42 PM
..........i will prove my perfect record with court documentation.......

BOBBY WEASEL--there is your quote in post number 27...i will prove my perfect record with court documentation.

you said it. court documentation . now put it up or admit you really are a WEASEL!!!

you called me out on this, remember? "GEOBUM"? remember? you learned how to do dirty from the cops......RIGHT? well this aint playing dirty. this is by your own words hung around your neck like a noose!!!

now you got three choices....1) court documentation (see above and all my other posts)........ 2) admit you are a WEASEL ....... or 3) let this post fade into the archives of the internet.

so BOBBY WEASEL, it's past put up time. NUMBER PLEASE!

GEO payup payup payup

bobbygedd
11-01-2004, 05:48 PM
i will not give you access to my personal info, period. i will provide the documentation i stated in my last 5 posts. if this is not good enough for you, tuff crap. you don't want the truth, you want my address and phone number. queer

geogunn
11-01-2004, 06:04 PM
BOBBY WEASEL--no need to resort to nasty name calling although you usually do when you get your nose rubbed in it.

all posts are here for anyone who cares enough to read and decide for themselves.

now quit acting like a pissey little boy and move on to your next tall tale.

GEO :waving:

bobbygedd
11-01-2004, 06:10 PM
i will show both adam and jodi. they will vouch for me, then the members can decide wether to believe geo, or adam, jodi, and me. case closed

geogunn
11-01-2004, 06:29 PM
i will show both adam and jodi. they will vouch for me, then the members can decide wether to believe geo, or adam, jodi, and me.

suit yourself, BOBBY WEASEL.

but if you think anyone on this forum, including JODI and ADAM, believes you would walk away from $5000 of the easiest money you ever made, especially since you DEMANDED IT THE FIRST PLACE, you are coo-coo. :dizzy:

GEO :waving: :cool2: :laugh: :drinkup:

Gravely_Man
11-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Darn, Please don't tell me that Bobby will not share some info. Inquiring minds want to know.... Just the info yourself Bobby and remove your personal info other then your name and send it to Geo. Will that not work?

Gravely_Man

bobbygedd
11-02-2004, 01:21 PM
yes, that will work. however, his suggestion that i give him docket #'s and such for him to contact the court clerk, would also require me to tell him my name . it aint happening, too many internet weirdos around. also, i don't know why he thinks even if i give him this info, the court clerk will hand over any information to him. keep your 5 grand, i don't need it. i have however , at no fee and no bet, offered to provide proof that i did in fact go to court, i did in fact collect late fees, court filing fees, court appearance fees, certified mail fees, in addition to the principle on the bill. geobum does not care about this proof, he's more interested in finding out my name and adress, and that is a bit spooky to me.

geogunn
11-02-2004, 05:16 PM
BOBBY WEASEL--YOU CHALLENGED AND I ACCEPTED.

YOU WELSHED ON THE BET.

WHEN YOU DO THAT, YOU LOSE THE BET!

SO YOU OWE ME THE AMOUNT OF THE BET, $5000.

you are a WEASEL and it is here in black and white for all to see.

you called me out. you flapped your yapper. you said put up the money, I said no, lets make it a friendly bet, you said "BOBBY DON'T COOK WITH NO DOUGH"..... so I accepted your terms and now you are pulling every trick in the book to get out of it.

there is not one member here that believes what you are suggesting about me trying to stalk you or get your personal info for some nefarious reason.

but I dare say there are many members here that want you to do what you said: "WHICH IS PROVIDE COURT DOCUMENTATION". and showing ADAM and JODY a xerox copy of some letters or some such aint court documentation.

but you won't because you are a WEASEL! BOBBY WEASEL! BOBBY WEASEL! BOBBY WEASEL!

IF..... you went to court, and IF.......things are as you say (which I highly doubt) ........the proceeding is a PERMANENT PUBLIC RECORD! there is no right to privacy about that record!!! just for some loony reason, you don't want me to see it. and that really makes me doubt the PUBLIC RECORD exists.

so good enough, BOBBY WEASEL! the next time you call my name out in a disrespectful way in the middle of a thread you should remember what happened to you here.

GEO :cool2:

1MajorTom
11-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Geo,
Could you spell my name right next time?? ;)
j/k :laugh:

geogunn
11-02-2004, 05:33 PM
Geo,
Could you spell my name right next time??

OPPS!!! I have so much fun dragging BOBBY WEASEL through the mud, I forget names!!!! LOL!

GEO :p

bobbygedd
11-02-2004, 05:45 PM
if it's public record, then go ahead and look. why do u need a docket #? simple, search public records that fit this category, in my area, that occured in the last 2 weeks, and u got it. i owe you 5 grand? come and get it, i dare you

geogunn
11-02-2004, 06:12 PM
BOBBY WEASEL--one more post like that one and I am gonna call you a dumbass.

the court record is a public record. but how could I know which court?

you said you'd provide COURT DOCUMENTATION but now you wont.

you welshed so you lost!

couldn't be simpler!

don't worry about me coming to get my money.

I'd rather you OWE ME THAN PAY ME.

sooooooooBOBBY WEASEL........ did you catch any of those sexually ambiguous NJ trout yesterday????????

bobbygedd
11-02-2004, 06:17 PM
no, you're afraid to come get, you don't want to get hurt. if i owe you 5 grand, why don't u come get it? i got documentation right here. i'll show anyone but you, cus i think you want to wear my underwear on your head.

rodfather
11-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Someone (hint, hint) should put an end to this IMO. Enough already :rolleyes:

bobbygedd
11-02-2004, 06:43 PM
ok, i'll show rod the paperwork, he will vouch for me. geo u r an ass

fga
11-02-2004, 07:45 PM
i'll show anyone but you, cus i think you want to wear my underwear on your head.geo, how can you argue? you two are too funny..
an arguement that goes from farting on his handcuffed head, to you wearing his underwear on on yours.. :laugh: i call it a draw... and we're all the losers for having to picture these scenes. :dizzy: :help: :)

geogunn
11-02-2004, 11:16 PM
adam--BOBBY WEASEL started this. don't blame me if I finish it.

if BOBBY WEASEL hadn't called me out...... "GEOBUM", see the post I quoted......no one would have heard from me.

a phone number and a docket number, 20 minutes of phone calls on MY DIME........and bob is proclaimed BOB ALMIGHTY!

but instead.......he runs his yapper.......all bluff and fluster.......calls my name in vain........and he is now and forever known as BOBBY WEASEL!

this is so sad I am crying in my BEER.

I have to look at the BOBBY WEASELS PICTURE and laugh to keep from drounding myass ftom the tears.

OH.......by the way, BOBBY WEASEL, I consider RODFATHER, as well as JODI (Ms. JODINE--note I got it right!) and ADAM as my friends also.

BOBBY WEASEL--put and end to this. PM me the court clerks number and the docket number. 20 minutes later.....or less, I will post that you are a man of your word and your collection methods are legit.

you have no basis to claim that I have other motives.

GEO

bobbygedd
11-02-2004, 11:24 PM
better yet, i'll have a shovel at your front door first thing in the morning. cut the crap, i've made my intentions known. you consider them all your friends, i'll show them, they will vouch for me. now i'm calling you out. i owe you 5 grand...come get it. come on

geogunn
11-02-2004, 11:35 PM
BOBBY WEASEL--ok. have it your way. I am coming. you stand there with the shovel and wait. I am almost at your door! please have cash or a USPS money order ready! LOL!

GEO

musselman
11-02-2004, 11:51 PM
I dont get it...you wont provide him with what he want because your worried he is gay...now you do want to meet him? Why couldnt you protect yourself with the shovel before? Now that you want to meet him so that he can try to collect his money why not hand over the documentation you said you would. Personally if I had 5 grand on the line no middle man would work for me ethier. I have no dought you took them to court and won, but I got to agree with GEO I find it highly doubtfull they all paid in full right then. Courts give a judgement they do not force immediate collection. If you did get all your money then good for you, not the way I would work it out, but hey all the people I work for like my work so I get paid.

Ric
11-03-2004, 05:45 AM
but hey all the people I work for like my work so I get paid.

Musselman

Interesting point you bring up here.

bobbygedd
11-03-2004, 08:15 AM
i have a right to my privacy. if you people don't think privacy on the internet is important, then please type your name, address, phone number, dob, ss#, email address, and password. musselman you are fos i think. like i said before, i'm sure you guys probably almost always get paid, but if you're never having problems, they are paying on thier terms, not yours. i'm not the only one having collection problems, but i'm the only one collecting. like the start of this thread was all about, take them to criminal court, and get your money, late fees, everything. for the last time i will allow the cop to keep his 5 grand. i will prove my case to jodi, and adam. they will then convey its authenticity. if this is unsatisfactory, i'll ask jodi to close this thread today. good day

fga
11-03-2004, 08:17 AM
Musselman

Interesting point you bring up here.
guys,
some people try to weasel out of paying wether they are happy with the job or not.

geogunn
11-03-2004, 09:34 AM
for the last time i will allow the cop to keep his 5 grand.

BOBBY WEASEL--you are a welsher and you owe me the amount of the bet you welshed on.

you are proving yourself not to be a man of your word.

it is here for all to see. but I say no one is suprised.

you are not allowing me to keep my money, I am going to allow you to keep your wifes money.

your welshing on the bet was worth more than $5000.00 to me.

this thread should not be closed. it is a valid thread and members should be allowed to contribute if they see fit.

if no one sees fit to contribute, then the thread will ultimately decend into the archives.

either way, the facts are clear. you started it. then you welshed. it couldn't be simpler.

GEO

1MajorTom
11-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Maybe you guys first should exchange email addresses, and you can settle this back and forth thru email. It's long been time to close this.