PDA

View Full Version : Shindaiwa Party Invite at the NC GIE?

MMLawn
10-28-2004, 01:50 PM
Anybody else (I'm assuming everyone who registered may have) received the invitation from Shindaiwa to the party they are putting on with free food and free open bar on Thursday evening? Anyone going?

MMLawn
10-29-2004, 01:08 PM
Surely I didn' t receive the only invites?

grass_cuttin_fool
10-29-2004, 01:30 PM
i didnt get one yet but im only gonna be there friday, but i got the invite for the free chicken wings thursday from cub cadet at the outdoor show

NC Big Daddy
10-29-2004, 04:00 PM
I'll be there MM.......mostly at the free bar area.

MMLawn
10-29-2004, 05:49 PM
I'll be there MM.......mostly at the free bar area.

I'll be the one right beside you then :waving: I'm 6'5" 290 so I won't be hard to miss... :cool2:

grass-scapes
10-29-2004, 06:50 PM
I'll be the one right beside you then :waving: I'm 6'5" 290 so I won't be hard to miss... :cool2:
I might be hiding behind Mike. LOL
I haven't even registered yet. This rain screwed up my schedule. IM gonna mow like heck Mon-Wed. and see what happens.

beransfixitinc
10-29-2004, 10:52 PM
Hey, make sure you fellas remember the fun you have at this little shindig when you see the pricing for '05 and the fact that some units are now $20-$40 higher than last year. What gets me is how the new "HomePro" straight shaft is only $10 or $20 less than the straight T231.

MMLawn
10-30-2004, 11:25 AM
Hey, make sure you fellas remember the fun you have at this little shindig when you see the pricing for '05 and the fact that some units are now $20-$40 higher than last year. What gets me is how the new "HomePro" straight shaft is only $10 or $20 less than the straight T231.

MAN, you are one negative dude in all of your post. It's like you against the world. In one post you blast us LCO owners for not being loyal and not letting you dealers/repair guys make any money and then in the next one you blast the makers of the product for their pricing. I guess the free stuff, even down to hats and shirts, etc that the makers give the dealers has nothing to do with price increases, huh? I'm not being hard but dang, are you ever happy? ;)

MMLawn
10-30-2004, 11:27 AM
I might be hiding behind Mike. LOL
I haven't even registered yet. This rain screwed up my schedule. IM gonna mow like heck Mon-Wed. and see what happens.

I get that alot G-S...LOL

Yeah the rain this week ahs thrown us behind too. Right now we plan on hopefully doubling up on Monday. I have an extra Shindy invite (but you have to RSVP by 11/1 by email and the party is at a nice Sports Type Bar & Rest in Char, and I also have an extra Free Guest Pass to the GIE if you want them.

beransfixitinc
10-30-2004, 02:02 PM
MAN, you are one negative dude in all of your post. It's like you against the world. In one post you blast us LCO owners for not being loyal and not letting you dealers/repair guys make any money and then in the next one you blast the makers of the product for their pricing. I guess the free stuff, even down to hats and shirts, etc that the makers give the dealers has nothing to do with price increases, huh? I'm not being hard but dang, are you ever happy? ;)

Who are you getting free stuff from? Please, tell me so I can send them my receipts and maybe get refunds for the caps/shirts that are purchased.

I honestly do not set out to be a negative person. My current surroundings are putting more load and stress than any person trying to work with an OPE dealer should actually have. We are still stuck doing everything on paper/manually when it comes to record keeping: work orders, receipts, returns, parts inventory tracking, end of quarter sales and taxes... It all puts me in an abnormal mood and I suppose I explode with very little ignition right now.

Stay with me, hopefully by this time next year we will be in a facility large enough for our workload and will have an actual OPE dealership software to track everything and eliminate 80% of the paperwork.

Maybe THEN, we can do things as you and other suggest, open houses with 10% off on units, special sales, etc.

beransfixitinc
10-30-2004, 02:04 PM
and to MMLAWN, I wasn't blasting our manufacturer, I was simply giving a hint of what retail prices are possibly going to look like for the upcoming season.

MMLawn
10-30-2004, 02:07 PM
Stay with me, hopefully by this time next year we will be in a facility large enough for our workload and will have an actual OPE dealership software to track everything and eliminate 80% of the paperwork.
Maybe THEN, we can do things as you and other suggest, open houses with 10% off on units, special sales, etc.

That alone will relieve a tremenous amount of your stress then as I can't imagine not be computerized. Good luck.

Tider6972
10-31-2004, 03:45 AM
Beransfixit, not to argue with the other guy, but I have often found your posts honest, forthright, and helpful, unlike some of the posts from other dealers.

Thanks

Oldtimer
10-31-2004, 07:39 AM
I'll be there!

Oldtimer

65hoss
10-31-2004, 08:16 AM
When GIE was in Nashville a few years ago I went the Shindawia thing. It was fun and good food. Its is invite only, so make sure you have the passes or they won't let you in.

crawdad
10-31-2004, 08:14 PM
I didn't get an invite, what'sup with that?
Crawdad