PDA

View Full Version : leaf removal price/small borough

mmacsek
10-29-2004, 10:25 PM
I was contacted today about giving a price for picking up leaves at the curb. I don't feel I'm setup for this. I have a 12' stakebody (superduty) and a Lesco 16hp loader. They have a 1 ton dump truck and box but no loader. They claim no one has them. I gave them some possible leads on where to get one. They pleaded for a price. I feel to be fair is do it by the hour. How muck??? One of the many things that concerns me is what is mixed in with the leaves. They want a price by Monday and are very desperate. Hopefully a loader can be found. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Matt

LwnmwrMan22
10-29-2004, 11:56 PM
I was contacted today about giving a price for picking up leaves at the curb. I don't feel I'm setup for this. I have a 12' stakebody (superduty) and a Lesco 16hp loader. They have a 1 ton dump truck and box but no loader. They claim no one has them. I gave them some possible leads on where to get one. They pleaded for a price. I feel to be fair is do it by the hour. How muck??? One of the many things that concerns me is what is mixed in with the leaves. They want a price by Monday and are very desperate. Hopefully a loader can be found. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Matt

Triple or quadruple your hourly rate. If they're begging you, you might as well do it.