PDA

View Full Version : allready geting junk

Frontier-Lawn
10-30-2004, 10:13 PM
i have oreder info from lawn eqip makers in my bizz name and today i get a netjets flyer in the mail for Frontier Lawn & Landscape :confused: what gives :angry: :angry: since when can a lawn guy or need to give them $100,000 to own part of the jet to fly any time any were?

gogetter
10-30-2004, 11:38 PM
Dude! You really need to make your posts readable!!!
I have NO idea what your post is about.

eruuska
10-31-2004, 12:01 AM
I guess they expect you to do REALLY WELL. :cool: Don't get mad, take it as a message of encouragement!

For those who don't know, NetJets is kind of like a time-share company, but instead of condos or vacation homes, you buy part of a corporate jet, at your disposal whenever you need it. When you're going to do Trump's lawn, you need to arrive in the appropriate vehicle.

Eric

ALarsh
10-31-2004, 12:06 AM
Dude! You really need to make your posts readable!!!
I have NO idea what your post is about.

I agree. The only thing I understood is you tried to order something.

HOOLIE
10-31-2004, 12:57 AM
When I go to cut Trump's lawn, I have several options, usually I go with the stretch Hummer limo pulling the enclosed trailer...The Donald loves it...LOL

Frontier-Lawn
10-31-2004, 09:21 AM
i have ordered info from lawn eqip makers in my bizz name already, and today i get a netjets flyer in the mail for Frontier Lawn & Landscape. what gives. since when does a lawn guy need a privet jet to fly any time any were?

eruuska
10-31-2004, 05:08 PM
Didn't you already ask this question?

I guess I don't understand what you're upset about. It's a fact of life/business that every time someone gets your name and address that they're probably going to sell it to whoever forks over the dough. I don't see it as a big deal. If I don't want to read the ad, I toss it. Every day I get catalogs from people I've never heard of. They end up in the circular file.

Take a deep breath, chill out, and worry about something that matters.

Eric

boxoffire
10-31-2004, 09:02 PM
Dang, they must think you are gonna get RICH! Pro golfers use those time share netjets to fly all over during the season. 100K sounds about right.. :rolleyes:

Frontier-Lawn
11-01-2004, 08:31 AM
Dang, they must think you are gonna get RICH! Pro golfers use those time share netjets to fly all over during the season. 100K sounds about right.. :rolleyes:
rite someone knows what im saying,
And yes granted it would be nice for vacations......not wating inline at the airport or all the body/ lugage searches either.

lottlawncare
11-01-2004, 12:07 PM
what? you guys don't have jets?...wierd

pfifla1
11-01-2004, 12:27 PM
netjets is nice, last week i used it to go do oprah's lawn.