PDA

View Full Version : Any new service ideas / out of ordinary for next year

tinman
11-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Any truly new ideas for new services or different slants on old ideas for next year?

Expert Lawns
11-01-2004, 06:14 PM
could try stripping instead of striping

Runner
11-01-2004, 10:54 PM
I don't know...since I'm starting to phase out of the mowing, commercial windo washing is looking better and better. I've talked to few guys around here that do it, and they are knockin' it down. Fast money with VERY little overhead. Since we have access to so much work, why not?

tinman
11-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Runner,

Similar here, really pushing Pressure washing, as I don't have to drive all over town mowing. WIll still be mowing of course but may just take on Word of Mouth & not advertise it any.

tiedeman
11-02-2004, 12:36 AM
I know a lady in town here that has the largest operation in the county and maybe even the central michigan area, and she does office cleaning at night. She has told me that she makes more doing the office cleaning, than lawn/landscaping services. I could never get into it though, too much for me

Metro Lawn
11-02-2004, 12:52 AM
We just added grave maintenance.. working well so far

walker-talker
11-02-2004, 04:14 AM
I don't know...since I'm starting to phase out of the mowing, commercial windo washing is looking better and better. I've talked to few guys around here that do it, and they are knockin' it down. Fast money with VERY little overhead. Since we have access to so much work, why not?
I've got a cousin in Denver that does that. He makes close to what I make mowing and his equipment consist pretty much a bucket, squegee and a handfull of towels.

Ray & Karen
11-02-2004, 05:13 AM
What does grave maintenance consist of?