PDA

View Full Version : Taxes

MowforMoney
11-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Was wondering what everyone pays for all of their buisiness taxes. I know this is kinda personal, but I am really intrested in it all. Also gross vs. net income. I am trying to write a buisness plan and thought this be a good place to start. Thanks

MMLawn
11-02-2004, 03:22 PM
I see you are only 19 so you are doing the smart thing in writing a business plan, but taxes is not where you want to start. The taxes will have SO MANY things for each different business that will effect them that no matter how many answers you get they still may not apply to your case at all. In other words 10 different LCO's all making exactly $100K a year say, will probably all have 10 different tax amounts because of the varibles, such as equipment dedpre, employees, business/supplies cost, etc, etc.

Probably in your case maybe figure say 25% of your total sales and income for taxes if you are solo.

MowforMoney
11-02-2004, 03:58 PM
Thanks that helps out alot!! I am trying to figure this all out for next year when I really start up. I have only been doing this for about half a year when I picked up 16 residential accounts. I used to work for a local company but figure I would try it on my own.