PDA

View Full Version : Fall Cleanup Contract Templates

sailinstud420
11-02-2004, 05:23 PM
Anyone have any good templates for a fall cleanup contract? I don't need something overly wordy and prefferably one page. Lets see what all of you use for this kinda thing. Post away! Thank you.

sailinstud420
11-02-2004, 07:16 PM
anyone?? Come on.... dont be shy...

Premo Services
11-02-2004, 10:04 PM
anyone?? Come on.... dont be shy...

ok right off the top of my head.....

Leaf Cleanup Proposal/ Agreement

Leaf cleanup shall be done weekly, semi monthly, monthly, or after they all fall.
The leaves will be cleaned from landscape beds, from around buildings, trees, driveway, walks, from lawn areas, etc. and placed in wooded areas of property, placed on curb for city pickup, or removal from property.

Weekly Charge ______________ Initials x__________

(if they don,t do the cleanups weekly, the price goes up and up and up, because of the time it will take and how hard it will be on you and your equipment messing with wet, matted, frozen leaves.

Semi-monthly charge _________ Initials x__________

Monthly charge ____________ Initials x__________

At the end afert they all fall

Charge ___________ Initials x____________

Charge for removal of leaves from property

$$$ ___________ Initials x___________

abc lawncare will be compensated when the job is completed or if the weekly cleanup is choosen, an invoice will be sent at the beginning of new month due in 15 days from receipt.

abc lawncare ____________________

Customer signature x____________________

tiedeman
11-02-2004, 11:03 PM
are you doing this for one time clean ups that are not regular customers?

sailinstud420
11-04-2004, 03:34 PM
Yes, one timers, some are customers but I aim to get many that are not. I do not have anything in my reg contracts regarding leaf cleanup because I want to charge them seperately for it.

tiedeman
11-04-2004, 04:29 PM
this is me, but if they are one time clean ups, I wouldn't have them sign anything. I might get a lot of cr@p about this, but it will be too much of a hassle I feel for just one time.