PDA

View Full Version : Trac-Vac 462Z

twwlawn
11-02-2004, 11:48 PM
I have contacted my dealer 80 miles away for specs and he said he would get the information, then he would mail it to me, so far no information. So, for those of you that use this model, do you think it would work on the 34Z with weights added to the front end? Any information would be very helpful, thanks.

John Gamba
11-03-2004, 05:40 AM
I have contacted my dealer 80 miles away for specs and he said he would get the information, then he would mail it to me, so far no information. So, for those of you that use this model, do you think it would work on the 34Z with weights added to the front end? Any information would be very helpful, thanks.

I think it will be to wide. I have one that i'm building for my baby lazer, i will measure it later.
John

twwlawn
11-03-2004, 08:20 AM
I think it will be to wide. I have one that i'm building for my baby lazer, i will measure it later.
John

If the 462Z is to wide, what model would be recommended? A pull behind type?

John Gamba
11-03-2004, 11:20 AM
If the 462Z is to wide, what model would be recommended? A pull behind type?

With out the blower on, It measures 29". It might work. Find a trad-vac dealer and find out if they make it for your model.
John

twwlawn
11-03-2004, 06:31 PM
With out the blower on, It measures 29". It might work. Find a trad-vac dealer and find out if they make it for your model.
John

John, thanks for the measurements. Anyone else got of idea's or would recommend a different brand/model?

John Gamba
11-04-2004, 07:19 AM
John, thanks for the measurements. Anyone else got of idea's or would recommend a different brand/model?

See if accelerator bagger makes the jumbo for you deck. Its 5 bushels and the trac-vac is 8.
John

twwlawn
11-04-2004, 08:37 AM
See if accelerator bagger makes the jumbo for you deck. Its 5 bushels and the trac-vac is 8.
John

Already have the 4.15 accelerator with extender. Looking for a unit to put behind the mower with greater capacity.
twwlawn

John Gamba
11-05-2004, 07:14 AM
Already have the 4.15 accelerator with extender. Looking for a unit to put behind the mower with greater capacity.
twwlawn

Here is the newest bagger from trac-vac. it stays with the mower in turns and is shorter then the other one like this.
John

twwlawn
11-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Here is the newest bagger from trac-vac. it stays with the mower in turns and is shorter then the other one like this.
John

John, I called Trac-Vac yesterday, that is the model 352D, it is 44" wide, they don't have the hitch kit for the 34Z at this time. Can't remember who I spoke with, he said they will looking at making a model for the 34Z starting next month. He said that the model 385 would work, only I won't be able to make those zero turns. Anyway, I'll just wait and stick with the accelerator. Thanks John for all the information you provided.
twwlawn