PDA

View Full Version : G I E Show Friday

madmusic
11-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Cant wait to go.I have never been to a lawn care show. What can I expect? Hope to see alot of neat things and maybe get some free stuff? ha ha

Smalltimer1
11-03-2004, 11:05 PM
I'll be there on Saturday.

Green Pastures
11-04-2004, 02:05 AM
Looks like I'm going to miss it again this year.

At least it's because I'm so busy I can't take the time off.

sodzilla
11-04-2004, 02:32 AM
I went to GIE last year. I couldn't make it to the demo day. But went to the show on saturday. It was alright. Alot of neat stuff, and alot of stuff I didn't really care about. It's kind of fun listening to the reps explane why their mower is so much better than the other guys mower. I also had lunch with the Hustler guys. Great group of guys. Plus I scored a free hat from Pj(mowerconsultant).

Runner
11-04-2004, 02:36 AM
I love the fact that they have it like on our busiest time of the year.

rodfather
11-04-2004, 05:41 AM
I love the fact that they have it like on our busiest time of the year.

Exactly. We're in the thick of leaf cleanup season here...everywhere else too probably.

macaw
11-04-2004, 07:15 AM
I will be there on Friday. Yes we are all busy this time of year with leaves and other fall cleanup stuff. But if you can't take a day or two off then why are we working for ourself.

Branchland
11-04-2004, 08:54 PM
I'll be there tomorrow, Saturday. I just like to see all the new products. Does anybody know about anymore in North Carolina this year? I went to one last year in Greensboro, not sure of the name of the expo. I do know about the turfgrass expo in Winston-Salem in January. Just thought there might be more.

Smalltimer1
11-04-2004, 09:55 PM
I do know about the turfgrass expo in Winston-Salem in January. Just thought there might be more.

Can you post or PM me the web address for that show? I'm about an hour and a half away from there and I'm interested in going if it's on a weekend.

MudslinginFX4
11-04-2004, 09:57 PM
I was going to leave Raleigh tonight and drive to charlotte so i could be at the show but because of rain I won't be there until Saturday. Hope to see everyone there.

pilotcoplawnboy
11-04-2004, 11:59 PM
You guys didn't miss much on the Field Day event they had. It rained all day Thursday turning the area into a swamp. There were a lot of displays there with lots of neat and EXPENSIVE equipment though. Hope you all enjoy the inside event this weekend.