View Full Version : Landscaper/Dump Body

11-07-2004, 06:15 PM
I'm not sure that I've seen what I'm looking for on this site or another one. Maybe you can help me.

The body goes on a cabover. It looks like a regular landscaper body and can be used as a landscaper body. It also has a hydraulic lift and with dump. If I remember correct, the back tailgate will either ramp down for unloading equipment or swing from top hinge to dump.

I remember seeing a video of this.


11-07-2004, 08:44 PM
What you are describing is a dump, with a lift gate at the back. the lift gate seals tight against the truck body and has a swing on top so it can dump. Most truck body companies can set you right up.

Ax Man
12-01-2004, 07:30 AM
I think it is called The landking- www.comtruckequip.com/what.htm

12-01-2004, 11:52 PM
That is exactly what I was looking for. Appreciate the response.

Ax Man
12-02-2004, 08:22 AM
That's what wer'e here for!
I'd like to put one on a truck I have...