PDA

View Full Version : Contracts

progolferjoe72
11-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Hey, Im somewhat new to lawnsite, i been here for awhile just never posted much, anyways, im 16 going to be 17 in February. For those who are under 18 i know you cant sign into a contract because your not an adult, so my question is what do you do for your customers, do you just make a contract, and have them sign it, because this spring im looking into mowing solo, and this is a prob, i dont wanna get some a$$ that says that he didnt hire me to cut his lawn and i get jipped.

Thanks,
Joe

Team Gopher
11-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Hi progolferjoe72,

Here is a link to some free contracts (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=877) while you wait for response from others.

greendude
11-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey progolferjoe72,

This is kinda weird but i'm 16 and going to be 17 in February also. I know what you mean by mowing solo. This is really my first year of mowing solo because now I can drive I can do everything on my own basically. As for as the contract deal what I would do is just ask them to sign a piece of paper, (not a necessarily a contract) saying, "yes, I am going to have you mow my lawn and I will pay such and such amount each time, and you can mow it on this day. Something to that affect. I know what your saying because I'm in basically the same boat. I would definetly try something like that, or if you know you can trust them, I think you would be alright without it.

Hope that helps,

Justin