PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a business

kemmer
11-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Ok guys i need some help. I am planning on becoming a ligament business next year. The only problem is that i am 17. But the biz has become to big and it is getting to risky to be operating w/o being an actual biz w/ insurance, also i need some help. So what i am asking of you is what i need to do to become a business. Since i am only 17 the business will probably have to be under my dads name. What do i need to do to become a biz and be able to hire employees, also i need to get some insurance.

Can someone please tell me what they did when they became a biz?

Thanks

Norm Al
11-11-2004, 11:26 PM
you go down to the biz office and start asking questions and acting like your 17 years old and helpless! before you know it 2 or 3 old ladys will start helping you and walking you through the whole process !which is simple and costs about $25..00)

your age shouldnt matter but it may when you get to the insurance part!

call your dads insurance company and tell them what your doing, again act like your 17 years old and helpless,,,,before you know it some old bidness insurance guy will be answering all your questions and walking you through the process which is actually no big deal!

you will figure out real quick that people love to help young people who are not afraid of working!

the hardest part of bidness is getting work and you have already concured that part ,,,,,so dont sweat the small stuff because its all small stuff!