PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Encore 32" Walk Behind

Youngster
05-21-2000, 07:34 PM
Just happened to be lookin at different websites and ventured on to Encore's. Their little 32&quot; looks pretty good, but i have no idea if its worth a darn. I really dont know much about Encore. Can someone give me some help or opinions on this mower? Also, what would be some other choices for a good 32&quot; walk behind. I only do 10-12 yards a week and they are all residential, just looking for something a little quicker than my 21&quot;. Thanks<p>Youngster<p>----------<br>Cashin' in on Others Laziness!!!!<br>

AGG Lawn Maintenance
05-22-2000, 06:47 PM
Demo the Encore first. I like Bobcat and have used them for over 13 years. I used to cut a Retirement village with 5,000 sq ft lot per house no fences. The people didn't like use to use riders or 48&quot; mower on there lawns. So for a short time we used 21&quot; mowers and uped the price. 21&quot; mower cut each lawn in about 20-30 minute depending on the lawn. A 36&quot; mower cut it in 8-10 minutes<br>(I fooled them LoL) So check into a 36&quot; mower better cut more production!!!<br>Good Luck <br>Travis AG&G Lawn Maintenance

Mark
05-22-2000, 07:07 PM
scag makes a real nice 33 with velke, I believe they run 14 kaw, on them, the only drawback is they run around 3400 and thats a lot of cash for the 33,But if you have alot of small gates it wouldn't take long to reap the rewards.<p>----------<br>Mark's Mowing Service<br>

Grassroots
05-25-2000, 04:04 PM
We run a 32&quot; Encore walk-behind, bought it used at 3 yrs old. The guy said it ran well and he only had to change out the belts. Since then he's been right, runs strong, time for new belts though. <br><p>----------<br>Mike Reynolds,<br>Grass Roots Lawn Care (Fla)

columbiaplower
05-25-2000, 04:48 PM
go with a exmark metro 36in 12.5 hp. I started about the same 10-12 lawns it worked great(still have it)by the way how old are u?<br>-Nick