PDA

View Full Version : Commercial ZTR

Zmaster25
11-14-2004, 04:01 PM
I am looking for a good commercial ZTR whether it be a mid mount or an outfront. What are some of the pros and cons of each type. What would you buy and what brand would you buy. I have a toro, exmark, cub cadet, husqvarna, walker, and dixie chopper dealor close by. I am going towards a toro because that is what i see everybody else using and i have a couple of walkbehinds from toro.

Travis Followell
11-14-2004, 04:38 PM
I like the Dixie Chopper mowers. They are good machines that are built heavy and have a great cut quality. They are definayely worth looking into. The otheres you listed are good mowers as well but look at the Dixie first. The Cub Cadets would be worth looking into as well so check them out.

wissel_landscaping
11-16-2004, 09:03 PM
out of the ones you listed i think the cub cadet is the beter priced one, I have had my cub cadet tank M54 for about 1 year i paid $7,200 out the door with the honda engine and the 7 1/2 gallon tanks i have just over 600hours on it and have had not one single problem yet. awesome mower i think it cuts better than any mower i have had except a walker (hard to beat a walkers cut quality) depending on how much you want to spend i would say go for the cub tank.

N.H.BOY
11-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Yea i also have a cubcadet tank 54. Love it so far. first year with it though. Just bought the three bagger system for it . Works good. Check the Cubs out 4 sure. :waving: