Landscape Materials sold on site
Plants & Trees sold on site
Irrigation supplies sold on site.

On site dumping of landscape/Tree Debris

A live answering service.
Secretary as need

All this for a reasonable about

What do you think?????

What other items or services would you add.

paponte
11-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Sounds like a high price tag if you ask me. Also where would there be room to rent with all that going on? ;)

rodbite
11-14-2004, 09:32 PM
1- crew operation $400 Per month

2- crew $600

Rod

paponte
11-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Sounds aweful cheap. How can you figure out space needed based on crews? what size space (indoor & outdoor) would you get for $600.? also as far as the items offered onsite, it would all depend greatly on quality and price.

rodbite
11-14-2004, 09:49 PM
I am not an idiot! I have done my homework. Have a solid Business Plan.

paponte
11-14-2004, 09:54 PM
I am not an idiot! I have done my homework. Have a solid Business Plan.

Geeze, I looked back and didn't see anywhere that I called you one. I guess since your all solid and all, there's no more need for input. :waving:

rodbite
11-14-2004, 09:59 PM
I asked a real question and got questions back.

No big deal :rolleyes:

Rod

gogetter
11-14-2004, 10:19 PM
I don't even get the question.
Are you looking to start a place like this for local landscapers? Or are you looking to rent form someone that has a place like this?.

The question is too unclear.

HOOLIE
11-14-2004, 10:22 PM
If I could get a warehouse like that for $600 a month, I'd be down there tomorrow morning with one-month's deposit before someone else grabbed it.

Around here something of that size would cost many times that. Plus its another way to separate work from your home life.

rodbite
11-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Good GoD!!
:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

ALarsh
11-14-2004, 10:30 PM
So there are going to be 6 people on site; a mechanic, Landscape material supervisor, plants & trees supervisor, irrigation supplies supervisor, selling new & used equipment supervisor and a secretary with storage space, office, and plus all of the overhead the company has with all of these people on staff and the price of the in-stock equipment for $400 a month? Why do I not believe that for a second?

rodbite
11-14-2004, 10:33 PM
Well the money is made from:

Rent
Products Sold
Services Rendered.

Mechanic and Secretarial service is an outside vendor

ALarsh
11-14-2004, 10:41 PM
Is this something your going to start up or are you going to rent?

I don't think it is realistic to have new equipment on site. When one buys equipment, they search for the best deal and it isn't an everyday occurrence either.

rodbite
11-14-2004, 10:48 PM
An idea i have been working on.

The new equipment would be very small inventory. I have taked to a local Equipment dealer about opening a location in the Facility.

tonygreek
11-14-2004, 11:04 PM
out of curiousity, is english your 2nd language? i ask this because you've had a couple of posts where you seem to think you are tabling something different that we are reading and then ripping into those that don't lay out the response you want.

tony