PDA

View Full Version : I Told You So

broken leg
11-15-2004, 11:19 PM
Well I told you so. GHS disturbing called me and are coming to get my Walker mower Wednesday and take it back to Hickory NC to make sure it gets fixed. So for all of you who have doughs in Walker getting stuff done well I told you so. They are coming to pick it up and make sure it is fixed right. Know body is perfect except Jesus. I have a problem with my Walker an they are not hiding from the problem but they are fixing it. (I LOVE MY WALKER MOWER) :cool2: :blob3: And for all of you who don't know the problem is not with the mower it self it is with the fuel injection system.

lawnman_scott
11-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Did you start a new thread because it has been so long you cant find the first one? Is this really good news, that they finally called you? Is this about the time your customers give you to get something important done?

Runner
11-16-2004, 02:25 AM
Great! Tell us what kind of mower they bring you to use as a demo while they are repairing yours!

broken leg
11-16-2004, 09:19 AM
Know they have been trying to get with me sense last week (phone tag) and I had to wait till my daughter got off the computer last night and I was sleepy so I just posted OH BY THE WAY I STILL LOVE MY WALKER.

geogunn
11-16-2004, 09:50 AM
brokenleg--are you by chance located in the MOUNTAINS of north carolina?

GEO :dizzy:

broken leg
11-16-2004, 11:58 AM
No I live outside Chapel Hill NC in Hillsborough. I wish I lived in the mountains I love it there.

tiedeman
11-16-2004, 12:36 PM
now that is customer service. That is great they are doing that

broken leg
11-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Well they picked my mower up Thursday night and took it to Hickory NC to the distributer. Know I did not get a loaner because I did not want a loaner. While they have it I am going to have a power dump put on and head lights added. I am also in the process of working a trade on two more Walkers a friend of mine has. I will be getting Reid of a Toro 23hp 52 inch with less than 1,000 hours I think it has around 700 on it. If this takes place I will run nothing but Walker mowers. And yes Dean Walker called and I was not here to see if they were getting my mower taken care of. I will let everyone when it comes back. I LOVE MY WALKER.

grassworks
11-20-2004, 09:37 PM
what a tool...........................................

walker

Duramax99
11-20-2004, 11:07 PM
We have 10 diesel walkers and I can't say a bad thing about one of them.