PDA

View Full Version : Another Dry Day

Lux Lawn
11-16-2004, 06:37 PM
November 16th and we have only had 2 rain days so far this fall,this has to be one of the best years for clean-ups I can ever remember.Might even be done by Friday except for a few houses where there are still some leaves holding on for dear life to the trees,but a little rain in the forcast for tomorrow night might be enough to pull some more down.

lqmustang
11-16-2004, 06:40 PM
It's been fairly dry here also about an hour south of you. Was suprised to wake up this morning to some light rain after the last forecast I saw said dry tho. :dizzy: Forecast is looking mighty wet for the next 10 days, with snow in the forecast for mid week next week. Hope I can get everyone finished up, only have about 10 more cleanups to go.

jt5019
11-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Fairly dry here too if you dont count the three inches of snow that have held me up for about 4 days now :rolleyes:

Lux Lawn
11-16-2004, 08:37 PM
It's been fairly dry here also about an hour south of you. Was suprised to wake up this morning to some light rain after the last forecast I saw said dry tho. :dizzy: Forecast is looking mighty wet for the next 10 days, with snow in the forecast for mid week next week. Hope I can get everyone finished up, only have about 10 more cleanups to go.

You can have the Snow we are not ready for it yet.

Lux Lawn
11-17-2004, 02:33 PM
Me and my big mouth started raining today at around 1:30 p.m. and there is a good chance of rain everyday for the next 5 days.O-well time to put in plow stakes they say it may snow late next week lets hope not.