PDA

View Full Version : Trimmertrap Catalogue Today

N.H.BOY
11-16-2004, 07:46 PM
Got the trimmerrtap catalogue today and I found something in there for securing some of our equipment. Neat idea, never seen it before. It is called the Kreeper Keeper Latch Down. It has a connector pin that you install in the floor of your trailer and install one on your mower and all you do is line them up and secre it with a lynch pin. Neat . Has anyone use these yet Let me know please, because Im thinking about getting a few. :waving:

ztoro
11-16-2004, 08:19 PM
looks like it would hold it from moving back and forward. But I would rather use the straps around the rear wheels to keep from bouncing side to side as well. Besides it looks like you need to drill the deck.. I hate drilling into to these nice machine..... The sulky was a requirement now I need to mount a striper on the 52 tthp whih requires holes.... no more drilling for me....

Dixie Cutters
11-16-2004, 09:58 PM
it looks cool, but think about it...you have to line the mower up perfectly in order to put the pin through...unless your incredible at it, it seems like a 2 person job..Ill take my prolocker :)

TURF DOCTOR
11-16-2004, 11:06 PM
Listen to the board also my decks are tapperd the sides are where you could mount it .The front is at a angle.spend the 23 bucks and try a green touch the hold a big 61 inch grasshopper.

N.H.BOY
11-17-2004, 08:54 AM
How are the pro lockers if anyone can tell me?? I do strap my machines down, but I like to make my trailer neat as a pin, but that is the way I am :D

LawnBoy89
11-17-2004, 04:33 PM
Where can I get that catalog.

I just use the same tie downs I use for my dirtbike, alot cheaper too.

N.H.BOY
11-17-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey Lawnboy89, It just showed up in mail box. I get all those free catalogues, but you can probably go to ther web site, trimmertrap.com :waving: