PDA

View Full Version : so who has the white cold stuff

Rollacosta
11-16-2004, 07:48 PM
so guys who's under a blanket of snow ?? we are forecast just a flurry or 2 over the weekend..but so far this winter we have had barely a frost..for the most its been fine warm and generally pleasant..any way just wondering who's got snow at the moment ,corrr when i was a boy we had real winters :)

proenterprises
11-16-2004, 08:45 PM
we had about an inch fall on friday night and stuck around for the weekend. made things a total mess, but it has warmed up again for @ least another week and thigns are drying out again. thankfully we should get everything wrapped up by turkey day...weather pending.

MikeLandscaping
11-16-2004, 09:32 PM
same here we are a week behind due to equipment failures and now the snow happend and we worked for the first time since last wed and it was just a total mess

Rollacosta
11-18-2004, 08:48 PM
i would have thought conneticut was a big snow zone december onwards do you guys do snow clearing ?...parts of nothern Britain have had a bit of snow and some is forecast for tommorow..i should realy buy a plow cheap plow just incase about 15 years ago most asphalt laying crews had one or 2 plows and they often made some very good money clearing roads etc

tiedeman
11-18-2004, 09:27 PM
had a little bit of flurries about 2 weeks ago, but since then we have been in the 50's and foggy almost every day this week. Very wet lately, just not snow!