PDA

View Full Version : Mulch from Hershey?? Cool!

Steve9
11-17-2004, 01:14 AM
http://www.hersheyscocoamulch.com/

YardPro
11-17-2004, 06:20 AM
landscaper here carried it. it's terrible. small SHARP ;ight pieces. it blows, and floats away super easy. it does not mesh ot "net" together

SodKing
11-17-2004, 06:50 AM
It is mostly used in small flower gardens by the gardeners around here.

polecat63
11-17-2004, 06:01 PM
Might be good as abed enhancer if it's cheap enough.

Wolfie's L&L
11-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Oh Yes! We have sold bags of this this spring and they sold like crazy! They came in 2 cu ft bags. We were having to order more pallets of them at least once a week! They only problems I've found is that they grow some kind of orange-ish fungus if its left inside the bag for a long period of time, especially when humid. But on the bright side-your whole car smells like chocolate!!

Jason

Meadowbrook
11-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Jason, what are they running per skid? I might get some to sell next year, but I have to see how fast it goes. Got any numbers as far as how much you sold per month? I sold bulk mulch earlier this year and it was going fairly fast. But anything to make money is better than nothing.

Chris

Wolfie's L&L
11-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Per skid I do not know for sure. I think the skid ran about 50-60 bags. I will check with my manager on the exact price.

Yea bulk mulch is really a hot seller here, especially in the spring-March to June.

Where are you located in Dover?

Jason

Meadowbrook
11-21-2004, 06:19 PM
Man those trees are getting to ya......just kidding. We talked before, I'm up here on Sky Top Trail, just above Farrell's and about 10 min. from SKH. I had helped a buddy out doing a landscape but I finished my part before he brought the mulch in, so I never got to take a look at it, he said it's nice, but is very light and can blow away.....oh well, whatever sells :D Just let me know what you can find out. Thanks buddy.

Chris

Wolfie's L&L
11-21-2004, 06:53 PM
Ill see what I can find out tomorrow at work.

Jason