PDA

View Full Version : Want to be on TV?

Team Gopher
11-17-2004, 04:15 PM
We have created the Gopherpreneur TV show to help educate viewers on what it takes to start and run a business. We hope to inspire viewers to start a business of their own or push the business they already own to new heights. Our last episode on running a pizzeria offered viewers a fascinating behind the scenes look we were lucky enough to get on videotape.

Could we put together our next show on you and your company? If you are interested in having a 1/2 hour show made on your company, it's quite easy. You will need a video camera that can record on at least Hi-8 quality. We will email you the questions and hints on how to set up the recording.

This is a great opportunity to share with others your insights and accomplishments as well as have a professionally edited video of your company to share with your family and friends.

If you are interested, let us know. This should be a lot of fun.

Below are a few screen shots from the past episode you can read more about here. (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=1036)
http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-1-03188-screen_caps.gif

twins_lawn_care
11-17-2004, 05:41 PM
we would definitely be interested in doing this, but wanted to see if it was required to be a full force full time business yet? being part time still, but with goals of going full time is where we stand. we would definitely like to participate though, as with the newspaper article, you guys have done a great deal for us, and it helps with the general morale of the business at home.

Please contact us if we would be a good match, otherwise, maybe we'll stop back in a few years!
Thanks again Gopher,

Rob TWINS Lawn Care

Green Dreams
11-17-2004, 06:07 PM
I started up my fert & squirt less than 5 months ago with nothing and the wrong time of year. To have grown like I have is more than I expected. I also just had a tv spot filmed. Its too big to put on here, but I really like the way it came out.

I think it may make interesting viewing...

Thanks

Team Gopher
11-19-2004, 12:35 PM
Hi twins_lawn_care and Green Dreams,

This is going to be great! What type of tape does your video camera record on?

Team Gopher
11-22-2004, 09:50 AM
Hi Green Dreams,

Send me a PM with your email address. I will email you the questions and video taping suggestions.