PDA

View Full Version : Hydro Adjustments

joeg2246
11-18-2004, 03:49 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew if there is an adjustment to a hydro walk behind. My 2002 Bunton 36" Hydro W/floating deck is giving me fits. When I want to turn the wheel usually locks up abit and skids and when I want to use the ZTR move it usually spins the wheels. Any help would be appreciated.
Joe

lsylvain
11-18-2004, 03:54 PM
Is this a new problem or has it always done it? Maybe the controls are just too sensitive. On my ferris I could adjust the controls to make it more my style.

tiedeman
11-18-2004, 04:05 PM
I would be more worried about the one that locks up than skids.

JKOOPERS
11-18-2004, 04:09 PM
it doesnt sound good . do you change the hydro fluid lately if you did it might be air in the system

joeg2246
11-20-2004, 06:35 AM
My problem has been there from the get go. Let me restate the ZTR problem. Whenever I use the ZTR it will probably lock the wheel up on stop and then when I turn and start the other way it will spin the wheels and dig in.
Like your Ferris I was hoping there was someway to adjust the sensitivity with the pistol grips. I have adjusted the linkage but did not help all it did was make it way to slow to back off the trailer.
Help Wanted and needed!
Joe

lawncat
11-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Get it back to your dealer! Have them get it adjusted right and show you how to do it for future reference. If he values your business, you will have no problem.