PDA

View Full Version : Advertising free from my bank

Husky03
11-19-2004, 07:14 PM
My parents bank where I cash all of my checks has just started a thing for people that own business accounts. They put your name and services on a large white board so others can see when they enter. I was the first they chose to do since I am talking to them all the time when I cash my check even though I do not even have a business account :cool2: I have not gotten any calls yet and it has been up since Tuesday, but i hope for the best. They will take it down next Tuesday. A lot of people get the chance to see it since it is in a grocery store. I guess I will see how it goes.

bettergrass
11-19-2004, 09:10 PM
sounds like a sweet deal.....how much did it cost

wagner17
11-19-2004, 09:27 PM
sounds like a sweet deal.....how much did it cost
I'd like to know as well.

Oh, hey Brandyn, GO COLERAIN!!! :p - Just had to say it as I am currently a teacher at Colerain.

bettergrass
11-19-2004, 11:05 PM
AHHHHHH IM SURE YOULL ALL LOVE OUR MISTER MOE SHIRTS TMORROW.....HAHA the school provided all the students with them, so im sure his cocky mouth will have a comment for us after we win

but im not on the team anymore unfortunatly cause of grass cutting and lacrosse

good luck and fyi your former boss mr. collison...now our princible claimed he saw the light from the scum hole over there and basically ripped on your school pretty bad at our ralley

what grade you teach

bettergrass
11-19-2004, 11:08 PM
by the way where in cincy do you do work....any odd specialltys that you do id be willing to sub out to you...

sorry to get off the topic of this thread....

Husky03
11-19-2004, 11:09 PM
In my thread title it says free. I forgot to actually mention that in the thread. That's the best part :p It is only for one week though.