PDA

View Full Version : Groundskeeper Pro

razorman
11-20-2004, 02:22 PM
Just wondering how many of you use this software? Is there a better software to use. I have about 40 customers if that helps. Thanks

tiedeman
11-20-2004, 03:16 PM
they have a demo on their website for you to try out.

razorman
11-20-2004, 03:24 PM
I have been using Groundskeeper for a year now, was wondering if their is a better software to use.

tiedeman
11-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Gopher, Quickbooks, Clip, and Real Tree are the others. Out of those Real Tree is the most expensive, followed by Clip, and then probably Quickbooks and Gopher are about the same in price.

I feel that Real Tree is more for larger LCO's. I would personally suggest to use Gopher, Quickbooks, or what you already use. I would have definetly went with Gopher if they only got their Palm up and working. If they do get it up and going I will probably switch over from Quickbooks to use them

razorman
11-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Gopher, Quickbooks, Clip, and Real Tree are the others. Out of those Real Tree is the most expensive, followed by Clip, and then probably Quickbooks and Gopher are about the same in price.

I feel that Real Tree is more for larger LCO's. I would personally suggest to use Gopher, Quickbooks, or what you already use. I would have definetly went with Gopher if they only got their Palm up and working. If they do get it up and going I will probably switch over from Quickbooks to use them

Does gopher have a demo?

tiedeman
11-20-2004, 04:32 PM
www.gophersoftware.com

razorman
11-20-2004, 04:36 PM
www.gophersoftware.com

Thanks I'll give it a look :waving:

johnbast3
11-24-2004, 10:59 PM
I've demo'd all of them and have used Gk for a year. With their forms,I don't think there is a better software for the money..