PDA

View Full Version : how big?

logan
11-30-2004, 06:10 PM
I have a 52inch Super Surfer, a new 36inch Stander and will soon have a 61inch sit down rider ( Everride or Scag Turf Tiger). I would like to hear from you all how big of an enclosed trailer it would take to fit these, along with the back-pack blowers and trimmers etc.

Lazer_Z
11-30-2004, 06:39 PM
logan, What you will hear over & over is go bigger than you think you need. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say go with a 18 to 20' trailer but it's really up to you & your budget. I know for my needs a 16 to 18 footer would be a good size for now and still leave me room to grow a little.

Good Luck in your search.

jc1
11-30-2004, 08:45 PM
I have a 16 foot trailer i had it built with a side ramp in front of the right side wheels. I put my 36 surfer in the front. I put my 52 surfer in the rear ramp upto the 36 and then I put a 61 surfer behind that. I also have 2 21 inch honda mowers on the left side of the 52 surfer. If I can I'll post a pic later this week. I also have trimmer racks, blower racks hand tool racks and cooler rack on the walls. The trailer is 7 feet wide.