PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Licence

procut
12-03-2004, 04:02 PM
I tried searching for this but didn't have any luck. I need to know if you need a certain licence to only spread fertilizer such a Scotts that you can buy at places like wal mart? And if a licence is required how do i go about obtaining it. Thanks!

Lazer_Z
12-03-2004, 04:08 PM
procut look for a sticky that says Licencing in all states

Tscape
12-03-2004, 04:53 PM
I tried searching for this but didn't have any luck. I need to know if you need a certain licence to only spread fertilizer such a Scotts that you can buy at places like wal mart? And if a licence is required how do i go about obtaining it. Thanks!

I wouldn't even try to walk that thin line of, "I'm only spreading fertilizer so I'm legal". Also it doesn't matter if you buy it at Walmart or Poisonmart, so forget that line of reasoning. Enforcement is out there and fines are steep. Do yourself a favor, go to the county extension office, buy manuals for core, 3A and 3B ($5 ea.), study them, and take the test. It's like square peg goes in square hole, round peg, round hole. Hey WTF is this star shaped peg?!?

Runner
12-05-2004, 01:38 AM
Then, go and either work for someone for two years (who is licensed) to gain the required experience for licensing, or hire someone who has a license to bring their license into your business.