PDA

View Full Version : new exmark mower..."the navigator"

i_plant_art
12-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Has anyone else seen the new exmark mower that is comming out soon. Im not sure when it is comming out but am interested in finding out more about it if the exmark sponsor could fill us all in it would be great. I do know its similar to the current walker mower design and comes in either a 42 or 48 inch deck and has a similar bagging system. There is a write up about it in the Nov 2004 issue of Grounds Maintenance Magazine that has a picture of it as well but it doesnt go into too much detail and the machien is not on their site yet either. If anyone has seen or heard about it or demo'ed it fill me in please. Thanks

walker-talker
12-07-2004, 05:47 AM
I do know its similar to the current walker mower design
Yes, within 1" of length, width and height. Do a search, there was much talk about it. I test drove one at the GIE last month. Looks like a promising mower and will give Walker a run for it's money, but Walker already has a reputation and the Navigator has none.

Travis Followell
12-07-2004, 06:31 PM
They look just like a Walker to me. Walker probibly makes them for Exmark.

LB Landscaping
12-07-2004, 07:31 PM
John Gamba posted some info on it a few weeks ago. Looks pretty cool.

Shuter
12-07-2004, 08:30 PM
It is almost the same as Walker, Toro 335 model, and the new Scags. Every mower is different, of course, but the design concepts are similiar.