PDA

View Full Version : C'mon... Nobody Has A Trailer For Sale?

fga
12-09-2004, 10:56 AM
C'mon guys! nobody has one for sale? what are you going to do, let it sit in your driveway collecting snow? let it sit in mine collecting snow! :)

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=90008

fga
12-09-2004, 11:26 PM
I know you guys are lieing!
What are all you big shots gonna do with a 12 foot trailer? you need atleast a 16'. c'mon, take the plunge. Buy that super landscape truck.. it has a trailer on board. :help:

UNISCAPER
12-10-2004, 12:52 AM
Good luck in finding a used trailer. I have been looking for a heavy flat deck trailer for a while now. Every ad I call, even if the magazine or paper just came out, I'll get answers like "I just sold it", or "I changed my mind, the ad was cancelled". I'm not in too big of a hurry, but, there is going to come a time when I gotta move and will have to bite the bullet and buy new if something does not come on the market.

mmacsek
12-10-2004, 07:09 AM
Adam, Hopefully things are different in NY with used trailer prices. In Pa. used trailer prices are selling for near new prices. I bought a new 18' enclosed this past spring and sold my 14' open trailer to my father in law. The enclosed trailer was a good decision but I can use an open trailer. I looked for used ones but the prices are unreal. I know this was no help in finding a trailer but the problem is everywhere. Matt

Woodman1
12-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Adam,

I don't know if you have a trip South planned anytime, but I have a 6x12 enclosed single axle Pace trailer for sale. I am just off of I-95, near Florence SC. It has only been used for part of a season. I am going to sell it for $1800. Don't know if that helps you any, but wanted to throw it out there.

Jay

out4now
12-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Start looking in AZ, I see tons of em with for sale siigns all the time. Someone jsut put up an ad for a car hauler near our mailboxes the other day.

fga
12-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Adam,

I don't know if you have a trip South planned anytime, but I have a 6x12 enclosed single axle Pace trailer for sale. I am just off of I-95, near Florence SC. It has only been used for part of a season. I am going to sell it for $1800. Don't know if that helps you any, but wanted to throw it out there.

Jay
that sounds awesome. i would love to attempt that. what a ride though. any ideas...

fga
12-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Adam, Hopefully things are different in NY with used trailer prices. In Pa. used trailer prices are selling for near new prices. I bought a new 18' enclosed this past spring and sold my 14' open trailer to my father in law. The enclosed trailer was a good decision but I can use an open trailer. I looked for used ones but the prices are unreal. I know this was no help in finding a trailer but the problem is everywhere. MattIts similar here, but there aren't any dealers here at all to choose from. so if you get one guy listing a trailer in the paper, he can get alot.
I see great deals on ebay.. but they are nowhere near me.

Markf
12-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Hey fga,
We have a open 6.5 x 12 for sale. Newer planks and tires. We are in Connecticut just north of Bridgeport. If interested let me know thru this forum. I am unable to pm anybody and I cannot email you because your profile setup.
Mark

grass_cuttin_fool
12-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Adam check for a pm from me

LawnBoy89
12-14-2004, 05:03 PM
fga, I'm always looking on the bargain news and I always see these GREAT (i mean GREAT) deals on enclosed trailers, and then I read the rest of the add and they are all on staten island. Try going on www.bargainnews.com and go to heavy equiptment in the 150 categories section. It might take a couple weeks but I'm sure you'll find something.

LawnBoy89
12-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Here are some but they are't that cheap:
ENCLOSED TRAILER,
7x16, Carmate, black, rear ramp door, side door, dual axle with brakes, 1 year old, Excellent Condition, $4800 OBO. (203) 730-2770 OR (203) 788-4112 (2X) . Danbury
ENCLOSED TRAILER,
brand new, 2004 Haulmark 12x6, raised roof, stone-guard front, side door, pull down rear ramp door, stabilizer jacks at rear, $2800. (860) 604-8404. Hartford

Lux Lawn
12-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Adam-I may know a guy here that might have something available won't know until after the holidays.He bought out another company and got like 5 trailers with the deal.

Its pretty far though.

fga
12-14-2004, 10:32 PM
thanks guys for all the leads... i've been given so much here its hard to single out thanks yous! :drinkup: I'll get back to you guys individually.

Woodman1
12-15-2004, 02:37 PM
Adam,
Finally got off of the road long enough to take some pictures. I have never tried to send pictures on this site, so bear with me if they don't go. Since I am not in that business anymore I just marked through the phone number. Just let me know if you have any questions.

Jay

Lazer_Z
12-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey fga,
We have a open 6.5 x 12 for sale. Newer planks and tires. We are in Connecticut just north of Bridgeport. If interested let me know thru this forum. I am unable to pm anybody and I cannot email you because your profile setup.
Mark
Mark, How much are you looking to get for it???

You are a little far but just thought i'd ask.

Thanks
Rob

fga
12-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Adam,
Finally got off of the road long enough to take some pictures. I have never tried to send pictures on this site, so bear with me if they don't go. Since I am not in that business anymore I just marked through the phone number. Just let me know if you have any questions.

Jay
woods,
excellent. let me see if i can get this in motion.
email me with a number i can reach you at and i'll return my info also.
fullgreenahead@yahoo.com

thanks for all your time in this so far. I can't gaurantee it, but this is exactly what i'm looking for in my price range. just have to make the trip possible.

Eric 1
12-15-2004, 05:14 PM
Hey fga, check your PM's.

Markf
12-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Lazer Z,
It is my son's (sgoalie23). I believe he is asking $800. He needs something longer.
Mark

Carolina Cutter
12-25-2004, 11:59 AM
Adam,

Jay

Sold it yet? Willing to take any less for it. I am interested but I would have to do a lot of work to remove the decals and possibly have to repaint it.

Woodman1
12-25-2004, 07:20 PM
I haven't sold it yet. Adam is the only one that I have really told about it yet. I had two of those trailers that we used for advertisement. I sold the other one for $2400. I took the decals off of that one. I priced this one at $1800 because I didn't have the time to take them off and I used it for a few months. (This time of the year is slow fow the LCO bus, but it is the busiest time of the year on the Highway Patrol.) So I can't afford to go any lower on the price. I would be glad to let you see it if you are in this neck of the woods at any time. I am right off of 95 near Florence SC.

Give me a call if you have any questions,

Jay
843 687 8425

fga
12-26-2004, 11:30 AM
woodman, check your PM.

just wanted to say thanks for the offer, and the time you spent emailing me pics. happy holidays.