PDA

View Full Version : It's The BEST Of LAWNSITE '04!!!

Garden Panzer
12-10-2004, 02:48 AM
It's been another season under our belts, and we get time to relax and reflect on our year! It was a GREAT one... rain, sun, broken sprinklers, fallen tree limbs, crazy clients, truck issues, GREAT LAWNS, FLOWERS,employees who don't show up, broken windows, HAPPY CLIENTS, NEW CLIENTS, growing so fast you never could have imagined, BUYING NEW GEAR, all those things that make being a GARDNER a really cool profession. Pat yourself on the back, you're real SICK! Keep it going! New Horizons...
So, let's look at Lawnsite for the year and vote on the following things, you'll need to nominate and vote for each catorgory!
:)

1) Favorite Moderator

2) Favorite Thread

3) Best Advice

4) Most Contaversal

5) Favorite Mower

6) Favorite Weedeater

7) Best Blower

8) Vechicle Choice

Things like this... feel free to post more "Best Of..."

:waving:

grasswhacker
12-10-2004, 05:36 AM
It's been another season under our belts, and we get time to relax and reflect on our year! It was a GREAT one... rain, sun, broken sprinklers, fallen tree limbs, crazy clients, truck issues, GREAT LAWNS, FLOWERS,employees who don't show up, broken windows, HAPPY CLIENTS, NEW CLIENTS, growing so fast you never could have imagined, BUYING NEW GEAR, all those things that make being a GARDNER a really cool profession. Pat yourself on the back, you're real SICK! Keep it going! New Horizons...
So, let's look at Lawnsite for the year and vote on the following things, you'll need to nominate and vote for each catorgory!
:)

1) Favorite Moderator

2) Favorite Thread

3) Best Advice

4) Most Contaversal

5) Favorite Mower

6) Favorite Weedeater

7) Best Blower

8) Vechicle Choice

Things like this... feel free to post more "Best Of..."

:waving:

We''ll turn you into a capitalist yet (supply and demand). lol

TURF DOCTOR
12-10-2004, 09:33 AM
True words.

Garden Panzer
12-10-2004, 02:21 PM
I'll start:

Moderator- JODI

Thread- Peein' In The Bushes and Chuck's Cruise

Advice- Charles

Contraversal- I'm writing myself in on that line! lol

Mower- 1967 Toro Sportlawn Powerreel

Weedeater- Sthil FS 85

Blower- Red Maxx 4400 series

Vechicle- late 80's TOYOTA, the truck of the third world guerrillas- works for them works for me!

LawnScapers of Dayton
12-10-2004, 02:33 PM
THat's funny I call my Toyota trucks ....the choice of the discriminating terrorist.......you always see them on the news with 6-8 guys in the back with AK-47's

Derek

AL Inc
12-10-2004, 04:55 PM
As far as most controversial, I think Bobby G pisses off way more people than you!