PDA

View Full Version : Landscape Supply Online Store is Open!

Texas Mower Parts
12-10-2004, 02:20 PM
We have made a lot of progress on our store in the last week. It is not finished, but it has about 150 products that are ready for purchase. We are adding more everyday. We have tried to make it as easy to use as possible. Please feel free to email me your thoughts, be gentle. Thanks for all the support!
www.wacolandscapesupply.com

out4now
12-10-2004, 02:28 PM
First impression, I thought I was on the wrong page because of the huge Gravely ad. Personally I think you ought to make it more "yourself" what if there is a customer that doesn't think that highly of Gravely? Let them scroll through thte brands and not try and push any one in particluar. Other tahn that I like it. Links are on the side and easy to see. I can actaully view it with my fire fox browser (some pages you still can't) which means Netscape users will be ablr to view as well. jmy.02

Texas Mower Parts
12-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean about the big and bold Gravely. Gravely paid for this site so they get lots of space. I just changed the design to a softer one a few minutes ago. Thanks for all of the emails and pm's about the site. We have alot more work ahead of us, but w/ time we will have a easy to use site.

vipermanz
12-10-2004, 06:38 PM
Looks pretty good, Thanks for supporting lawnsite!!

Smithers
12-23-2004, 05:19 PM
I just spoke to Travis from Landscape Supply. Ordered an Oregon Grinder, a few different sets of blades and a 4 sided blade for my Echo Edger.....

Everything went very smoothly, as expected. He is a great guy. He said the grinder is back ordered since it's so popular.

will inform everyone on how it works when i get it and how long it takes. He said 3 days.

Very impressed. Will call him again. It is so convenient since it's the off season, i dont need it right away and dont need to travel 5 miles to my dealer. great

eagle670
12-27-2004, 05:12 PM
I had been pricing a new Grasshopper mower with a couple of dealers from around here in Missouri when I ran across an Ebay posting from Travis. I gave him a call and he gave me a great deal on a new GH 223/52. Even after paying to have it shipped to KC, he still saved me several hundred dollars. I am not a commercial user, but for you guys that are, I would definitely recommend Travis to be your supplier of choice.

Jackman
12-27-2004, 08:18 PM
Looking forward to the new world of on line mower parts.... The site looks good, are the Exmark blades genuine OEM parts? Do you have Excaliber blades for a 60 inch Lazer Z, and the cost?

ZaK18
12-27-2004, 08:56 PM
I just bought a Redmax 7001 from Travis.I am more then happy with my buying experience. He's a great guy to work with. I will definitely be doing business with him in the future :D

Texas Mower Parts
12-27-2004, 08:59 PM
Thanks for coming by. :)