PDA

View Full Version : Cheezy Landscape pics

pjslawncare/landscap
12-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Why the heck do some people even try

YardPro
12-10-2004, 07:15 PM
at least they had something around the plants. i see people gust stick them in the middle of the grass, with grass right up to the trunk.

pjslawncare/landscap
12-10-2004, 07:16 PM
It become difficult to mow & trim around. Anyone got customers that cant landscape, but try any way

baddboygeorge
12-10-2004, 07:20 PM
they have no clue an besides what a waste of time an energy !!

Lazer_Z
12-10-2004, 07:22 PM
pj, Have you ever run into the 4 or 5 plants with the little white fences around them? If so then imagine trying to get a 36" with velke between 2 out of the 4 or 5 with hardly any room to spare. This is what I have to deal with on one of my propertys and i'm thankful that it's only one or i'd go nuts. FYI it's an older woman and aside from the plants she's one of the best.

dvmcmrhp52
12-10-2004, 07:24 PM
So you're considering this landscaping?
Maybe just trying to protect from the big bad mower.............. :)

fga
12-10-2004, 07:30 PM
i have to take some pictures of home done stacking stone walls i see around here. Not staggered, bricks upside downwith the lip on top... gradually making the wall lean forward, and offlevel.
I will take apicture tomorrow of my neighbors front lawn. i have been cutting the grass for a couple of years there, through 3 owners of the house. These people have totally destroyed the front and i am embarrassed that i have been labeled with the maintenace. I noe cut the entire front lawnwith a string trimmer cuz they killed all the grass, then planted things sparatically throughout the front, totally disgusting.

pjslawncare/landscap
12-10-2004, 07:30 PM
OK guys, Im embarrased to say the I installed this on his property (well the bottom layer that is). The guy chose the border, I picked it up & installed it in ground with leveling sand like its supposed to be. He called that night and sais that I should have just placed them on the ground, he cant see them from the street. Next time I came to mow he placed the second layer on top of what I did. ;) I laughed and commented to him that I didny know he wanted a wall arount his bed. This guys a doctor from Hawaii, but his tastes are a bit different

K.Carothers
12-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Why the heck do some people even try

I have a rule that I follow. I never dis another lco. When I do a estimate, the future customer always talks sh*t on the last(never fails). The reason I don't is because I don't know if this future customer is a soon to be PIA. If they are then I will be talked sh*t on to the next LCO and so on. Customers LIE!!!!!!!! Yes, they could have told you they wanted a fall clean up and you said $200 and they agreed but maybe and just maybe they are the cheapest, bitc*ing never satisfied customer throughout the year and wanted the last LCO to pick up the leaves for the same price as a cut and the LCO had enough of this customers sh*t and now they need someone fast. Of course they are not going to take the blame. I think all of us in business owes it to each other and let the chips fall where they may. My 2 cents :waving:

Lazer_Z
12-10-2004, 07:53 PM
I have a rule that I follow. I never dis another lco. When I do a estimate, the future customer always talks sh*t on the last(never fails). The reason I don't is because I don't know if this future customer is a soon to be PIA. If they are then I will be talked sh*t on to the next LCO and so on. Customers LIE!!!!!!!! Yes, they could have told you they wanted a fall clean up and you said $200 and they agreed but maybe and just maybe they are the cheapest, bitc*ing never satisfied customer throughout the year and wanted the last LCO to pick up the leaves for the same price as a cut and the LCO had enough of this customers sh*t and now they need someone fast. Of course they are not going to take the blame. I think all of us in business owes it to each other and let the chips fall where they may. My 2 cents :waving:
KC if I may call you that I don't know you as well as some of the otheres here like Bobby,fga,rodfather etc.. But I like you because you don't hold back and I like the little saying "Let the chips fall where they may" on edit I see you just joined so welcom to LS and enjoy :waving:

Rob

Richard Martin
12-11-2004, 03:45 AM
Hey PJ, nice Bahia. I didn't know it was that far north.