PDA

View Full Version : 54" John Deere Quick Track

rockstate
12-11-2004, 12:54 PM
I am considering buying one of these quick tracks, does anyone have any pics of this mower and stripes from it? thanks

Travis Followell
12-12-2004, 06:38 PM
There was a thread about one not too long ago with about 3 pages of pictures. I don't remember what it was called but do a search and see what you come up with. It might have been "My new Mower" but don't know for sure.

The JD quik tracs look like they are a well built mower and I have heard some good and bad things about them. They are very simular to the Great Dane super surfers because JD owns GD and they are also quite a bit cheaper than a ztr.

bntt68
12-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Hi. I own the 647 Quick trak . I posted some stripe pics a while back. Do a search for nov stripes . I love mine. I have mine set up with meg-mos system. Stripes pretty well.

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
12-13-2004, 01:00 AM
There was a thread about one not too long ago with about 3 pages of pictures. I don't remember what it was called but do a search and see what you come up with. It might have been "My new Mower" but don't know for sure.

The JD quik tracs look like they are a well built mower and I have heard some good and bad things about them. They are very simular to the Great Dane super surfers because JD owns GD and they are also quite a bit cheaper than a ztr.

Here ya go rockstateMy New Mower! (http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=88622&page=1&pp=10&highlight=mower%21) , travis was correct. It was my thread, glad someone remembered it :cool2:

Read through it see if this helps and ask me if you have any questions about them.