PDA

View Full Version : Why

ChadA
12-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Why is it when I start a thread it is moved. Who is doing this and why. Last time I checked advertiseing was part of commercial lawn care.

out4now
12-13-2004, 10:25 AM
It's an element of business so it gets put into the catagory it fits. There are moderators that do that to keep the board less clutered.

ChadA
12-13-2004, 10:27 AM
I see. Its an organization thing. Thanks.

1MajorTom
12-13-2004, 12:32 PM
Yes it is me that is moving them. I sometimes don't catch them all that are out of place, but I try to relocate as many as I can to keep things in the proper forums.

ChadA
12-13-2004, 01:46 PM
Well thanks a lot. Thats why I put it in the commercial lawn care forum. I wanted some opinions from people with exp. It has only has gotten 2 replies. Advertising does kind of have something to do with commercial lawn care. I guess I haven't figured out how things work on the site yet.

tonygreek
12-13-2004, 01:56 PM
chad, your lack of responses may be due to the fact that this question has been asked a thousand times on here and is best suited for the forum that could give it the proper attention it deserves. if it was left on the commercial forum, with the significant catch-all traffic that it gets, your thread would have been buried quickly and you'd probably receive less responses than you will in the elements forum.

Commercial Lawn Care
A Commercial Lawn Care forum where Green Industry business owners discuss lawn maintenance, commercial equipment, pricing, techniques, customer needs, find advice and more

Elements of Business
Green Industry professionals discuss business related issues, taxes, marketing, employees, licenses, advertising, software, scheduling, billing, insurance, associations, magazines and more

ChadA
12-13-2004, 02:13 PM
It does state that the commercial lawn care forum is where Business owners such as myself and you can discuss techniques, get advice and more. I guess I was just trying to get a broader range of answers. It's funny with all this about why my thread was moved. My actual question wasn't really answered. Oh well. Thanks to all those who did respond.

tonygreek
12-13-2004, 02:34 PM
just search on "flyer" in the advanced search page, and limit it to the business forums. i guarantee you'll pull back exactly what you want to know.

ChadA
12-13-2004, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the response Tonygreek. Appriciate it.