PDA

View Full Version : Great finance program for Hustler buyers!

mowerconsultant
12-13-2004, 03:36 PM
Here is the latest finance option for anyone looking to finance a Hustler mower over the winter months.
Great time to buy that equipment for year end purposes also.
Check out this program and others and apply online on our website.
http://www.hustlerturfequipment.com/finance.html
http://www.hustlerturfequipment.com/images/financeOffers12-04_r1_c3.gif

jsaunders
12-13-2004, 09:02 PM
I just picked up 2 new 54" swb's. I can't wait for the grass to start growing again. Joel

aussiegreg
12-14-2004, 05:16 AM
Is that finance offer valid for Australia ??? Doubt it :realmad: NOt only do we pay ridiculously high prices (Super Z 28efi 60in deck for $20,200aussie dollars that converts to $14,600 US Dollars) But we never get the zero finance and other benifits that you guys get. :angry:

splatz100
12-21-2004, 01:40 PM
come to the US and buy it.

man now i want a hustler!

but exmark has a similar offer no payments or interest till january 2006

diversified-1
12-23-2004, 09:20 AM
I just bought a brand new KUBOTA ZD-28 60" cut DIESEL at an incredible buy compared to a gas burner; with ZERO percent for 2 years no strings attached. I was looking for long life, pleanty of power, and fuel economy I found it here. My son will start around mid- March with this hoss and hopefully pay it off and buy another.. :D

zmowing
12-28-2004, 05:39 PM
If you can't pay for it don't buy it.It will bite you! :blob2: :blob2:

breck75
01-03-2005, 08:50 PM
So with both Exmark and Hustler having the same financing available, which one is better? I am new to this biz and am looking at purchasing a new ZTR this spring or sooner. Thanks in advance Breck. :waving:

ScCo
01-04-2005, 05:09 AM
...the 48" SWB keeps becoming more and more tempting.. ;)

TurfGuyTX
01-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the info.

mfgolfcourse
01-16-2005, 10:03 AM
OK, so when you buy a zero turn mower we are all looking for the best deal, right? So, here's the scoop. When looking for a new mower, remember that all zero turn mowers do the same thing, that is they do the job in a short amount of time, they just have a different name on the side and they claim they are better. Now, if price is a hindrance then do your homework! Look for the mowers that have an articulating deck, trust me they are much better than the straight deck because you don't have to work as hard and worry about scalping. As far as what type of fuel to buy, I prefer Gasoline, only because Gasoline is much more affordable than Diesel on a day to day basis, and who knows when Diesel will come down in price.
Remember, your choice of mower is your business, (literally!) So choose wisely!

J.Gordon
01-16-2005, 11:08 AM
...the 48" SWB keeps becoming more and more tempting.. ;)

When you get that SWB, you will be kicking yourself for not getting it a long time ago!

OK, so when you buy a zero turn mower we are all looking for the best deal, right? So, here's the scoop. When looking for a new mower, remember that all zero turn mowers do the same thing, that is they do the job in a short amount of time, they just have a different name on the side and they claim they are better. Now, if price is a hindrance then do your homework! Look for the mowers that have an articulating deck, trust me they are much better than the straight deck because you don't have to work as hard and worry about scalping. As far as what type of fuel to buy, I prefer Gasoline, only because Gasoline is much more affordable than Diesel on a day to day basis, and who knows when Diesel will come down in price.

Around here gas cost about a dime per gallon less right now than diesel, but the diesel machine can get twice the hours on the same amount of fuel! And it will outlast the gas engine so much its not even funny!
I have a 40-horse diesel on my tractor that burns less fuel per hour than my 25-horse engine on my SWB. So it doesnít bother me that much to pay a little more for the diesel.

Not all zero-turns are created equal, thatís like saying all Hydro-walk-behinds are the same. And I have never found a walk-behind even close to Hustlers H-bars. They are very well built and they are so easy to operate. When you look at the components and design that different manufactures use on their equipment you will see what I am talking about.

Jeff

rescuejerm
01-25-2005, 10:16 AM
Donít forget about service. If your going to buy new make sure that your dealer will give you a demo to keep you cutting if your unit goes down. We just bought 2 exmarks on the 0% finance thing until 1-06 and one of the selling points for us was a contract with the dealer putting us in a demo unit if they could not get us back fixed in 2 hours or less. They also stock all common parts for our mowers. Is the dealer close to you? Last drive them all. All dealers have demos that they will let you try. Picking a ZTR is like picking a truck, what do you use it for and what do YOU like. :)

brucec32
01-26-2005, 03:50 AM

This brought to you folks from the Dept. of misinformation! Gooodddd grief.

Mercedes, Kia, Hyundai, they all do the same thing.

Garth
01-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Not too impressed with Hustler right now. I have two Super Z's that are two years old and you'd think that spending $22k each on two lawnmowers that you wouldn't be spending $8k/year in repair bills. The bloody tires are $135 each! If you buy one you should get complimentary vaseline for the hosing you'll get later.

dvanscoy
01-28-2005, 01:48 PM
22K each for Super Z's? 8K in repairs? what'd you do - run them off a cliff?

The Lawn Ranger
01-29-2005, 08:17 PM
I run 2 hustlers one has a 25 hp kawi the other has a honda the only downside i have ever had with my machine is the kawi it blows fuses every 10 hours but the honda runs like a dream 700hrs and going strong

J.Gordon
01-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Not too impressed with Hustler right now. I have two Super Z's that are two years old and you'd think that spending $22k each on two lawnmowers that you wouldn't be spending $8k/year in repair bills. The bloody tires are $135 each! If you buy one you should get complimentary vaseline for the hosing you'll get later.

$22,000 for a Super-Z! I could buy three for that! So for what you paid for the three Super-Zís and the $8,000 for the repair bills, I could have a total of four Super-Zís! And then spend $8,000 for repair bills! How can anyone tear up his or her equipment this bad? You spend $135.00 for a tire that can be purchased for $50.00 elsewhere. What do you charge for mowing a 200x200 lawn? $2500.00
I have a hard time believing that anyone would give $22,000 for a mower that sells for $7,000-$9,000 in other states. But I will make you one heck of a deal for my Super walk-behind! $19,000 for the machine delivered.

splatz100
01-30-2005, 06:53 PM
i dont know but he might of spent 22k for the two combined, if not youre crazy

slapu2
02-25-2005, 10:02 PM
What maintenance practices and equipment combinations do you feel offer a difference in the performance and longevity of the equipment and results in the field?
For example, do you want, a ZTR w/25hp 52" or 60" or ZTR 27hp 52" or 60".
1.There is a significant difference in the blade speed, does this make difference :dizzy:
2. What type of blades do you like? ( mulching, hi-lift, gator,mega-mow,grasshawg.....and do you space these 1/2, 3/4, 1in.....
3. Mowers and Trimmers 2 and 4 stroke,fluids,(brand & Wt.

slapu2
02-25-2005, 10:16 PM
Hustler Super Z 27/60" Kohler
-mulching kit
-grasshawgs
-3/4 in. spaced blades

Gravley 27/52" Kohler
- same set up

Fluids:
-Amsoil 10-30
-Echo 2 stroke
-Lucus gear oil

mowerconsultant
03-01-2005, 11:22 AM
We have extended this program until May 31st, 2005.
We also just announced several new finance programs, including a 0% program!

Check it out here >>> http://www.hustlerturfequipment.com/finance.html

mattpiper
03-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Just reiterrating aussiereg's question - whydon't we get this deal in Aus? JD has credit both in the US and here, why can't Hustler do it? It wouldn't even need to be identical, just something close. And NO slatz100, going to the US is not an option.

Patrick.B
03-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Dixie Chopper and Scag and Toro doing the same thing here in Louisiana ..No Payment and No money down till 2006 ......