PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys wear

christoff
12-13-2004, 10:08 PM
for pants what do you wear? jeans? dickie's? other

for shirts what do you guys wear? sweater with logo on it? any old sweater?

thanks

Chris

TClawn
12-13-2004, 10:12 PM
a gray T-shirt (hopefully one with a company logo on it after I design one), jean shorts and a belt. if I weed whacking I'll wear chaps over my jeans.

grass_cuttin_fool
12-13-2004, 10:26 PM
I wear Pointer Bib Overauls and I got 6 polo shirts from Cabelas all the same color. I didnt go for a logo on my shirts because of wearing Bibs they cover up most of the area that you would see for advertising

Envy Lawn Service
12-13-2004, 10:41 PM
I wear Charcoal colored cargo/utility shorts made of Carhart style material.
They are tuff, useful, hide dirt well and look good.

On top, I wear red polo/golf shirts.

Me and all my equipment match.

As far as cold weather wear goes, I need to upgrade there. I used to wear black work clothes, but have since went to the 'service uniform' look. Navy pants, light blue button shirt, navy jacket and hat. Just brand name uniforms. I don't like the look though and they are not all that warm.

If I continue to run red gear next year, I will go for some warm charcoal bottoms and find some sort of red tops. Maybe heavy pull-overs, something...

Lawnchoice
12-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Carhartt jeans
Merrill hikers
Cabelas shirts/windbreakers and jackets w/embroidery.

Cabelas is great if you are considering some clothing. Not sure how the pants are but I can vouch for the uppers.

captaingreen
12-13-2004, 11:18 PM
weather permitting I wear khaki cargo shorts with a gray t-shirt with my logo on front and back. When temps drop I wear blue jeans, co. t-shirt and jacket which has company name on front. Wearing shorts can be rough on the legs when trimming, but I prefer that to wearing jeans all summer.

cajunboy
12-13-2004, 11:24 PM
I wear Khaki shorts and gray shirt with logo on front and print on back. Winter- Blue jeans and same shirt with jacket and usually shed jacket about noon.

JCW-G
12-13-2004, 11:35 PM
Carhartt is what to wear when you want your clothes to last.

JKOOPERS
12-14-2004, 12:26 AM
in the winter we wear carhart tan bibs and tan carhart coat with hood . working on the uniforms right now . they will be charcoal with red around the neck and red around the bands of the arms with khaki shorts. after weed eating for a few years the only rocks that hurt are the ones in 2 inch diameter

out4now
12-14-2004, 01:44 AM
Used to wear Dickies pants and long sleeve shirts. Breathed better than jeans in summer and allowed more freedom of movement.

J Haugner
12-14-2004, 02:10 AM
Layers and Gortex invented here in the Pacific Northwest

arborist-28
12-14-2004, 03:07 AM
comfortable fitting jeans and a nice tee ... redwing boots my steelers cap ...

Mo Green
12-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Khaki colored Sears work pants(very comfortable) that are similar to Dickies, with a red polo that has my business name embroidered on it. Sweatshirts with embroidered logo when the weather turns cool.

RedRock
12-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Just a thong and boots...Christmas tips are up 500% :D

PMLAWN
12-14-2004, 04:36 PM
Tan pants with a gray T-shirt with our logo on it. Last year (winter)I got sweatshirts with logo but this year I will just get big Tshirts and buy blue sweatshirts for under.(our lettering is blue). That way I can get cheaper sweats and still wear logo.

Red rock, the thong is great but I would lose most of my accounts if I did that. Tough in the winter too.

N.H.BOY
12-14-2004, 04:47 PM
I wear Carhartts all the way, very good fit and wears out very little over time. Even have them in shorts for the summer. Sweat shirts and t-shirts with logos on them all.

seven-up
12-14-2004, 04:53 PM
whatever is clean...

lawnchopper
12-14-2004, 05:47 PM
we have to wear navy blue pants/shorts and a light blue shirt. We have to rent them from a uniform service, so ya............made of mostly polyester and not real cool in the hot summer months. Complained every year since we started using them but aint going to change for a while, rediculous if you as me :angry:

Branchland
12-14-2004, 06:07 PM
In the summer Shorts and red company shirt. In the winter Dickies and company shirt.