PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki Engine Sale!

Texas Mower Parts
12-14-2004, 12:41 PM
We are running a special on Kawasaki engine through the month of March. They are not on the online store yet, but should be in the next couple of days. Here are a few examples:
14HP FC420V-$550.00 pull start,coil for electric PTO clutch, w/ new muffler
17HP FH500V-$785.00 pull start,coil for electric PTO clutch, w/ new muffler
19HP FH601V-$950.00 electric start,coil for PTO clutch, w/ new muffler
Shipping-$75.00 ea

We have lots more models available. All engines are new in box and include the factory 2 Year Warranty. Thanks

geogunn
12-14-2004, 02:07 PM
landscape--does the 19 come complete with new starter? thanks.

GEO

richard coffman
12-14-2004, 02:15 PM
I've been hearing that kawasaki has had some engine problems the last 2 years, does anyone know if they fixed the problems with them?? has anyone here had any problems relating to a kawasaki engine?? I've got a new kawaskai shipped to me (v twin, 15 horse, electric start) 8 months ago and it's not ran well since, thinking about taking of mower and have it gone through.

Respectfully,

Richard/Owner

Texas Mower Parts
12-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Yes, the 19hp does come complete w/ the starter and for an additional $60 you get the heavy duty canister air cleaner.
The problem Kawasaki has had w/ their motors has been on the small 5-6hp horse models, they had head gasket problems. Kawasaki is the best in my opinion. They are fast becoming the engine of choice for landscapers, as they are easy to start and quite. Thanks

Texas Mower Parts
12-23-2004, 09:18 AM
Time to replace those old tired engines or replaced those wimpy little engines!

Jackman
12-23-2004, 09:40 AM
Time to replace those old tired engines or replaced those wimpy little engines!

Travis, check your pm's , I have a question for a differant brand engine......

impactlandscaping
12-23-2004, 10:02 AM
We have all Kawasakis on our equipment with the exception of one Honda on the hydroseeder, so sorry Travis, we don't need any engines.. :D Great prices and shipping rates on them, though. At least I know who to call if the need should arise....maybe in ten more years :p

Texas Mower Parts
12-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Jackman, check your pm's.

crawdad
12-23-2004, 02:35 PM
Yes, the 19hp does come complete w/ the starter and for an additional $60 you get the heavy duty canister air cleaner.
The problem Kawasaki has had w/ their motors has been on the small 5-6hp horse models, they had head gasket problems. Kawasaki is the best in my opinion. They are fast becoming the engine of choice for landscapers, as they are easy to start and quite. Thanks

I wish I could have bought the 19 hp that cheap when I replaced my FH500V, due to the upper bushing going bad at less than 700 hours.
Of course the kawa rep blamed me,(without seeing the engine) and the warranty was run out.
Does that FH500V have the old style upper bushing, or the new? I heard, at GIE, that they changed it on some newer engines (even though it was "MY FAULT" the old one failed).
Crawdad