PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Angie's List???

forgop
12-15-2004, 03:31 AM
I'm a member, so I know how often I look for reports on companies to do business with for a lot different things. I'm thinking of putting an ad in their monthly publication, but I have no idea how much it would cost at this point. If I did, what would be the best month to run the ad?

walker-talker
12-15-2004, 06:51 AM
My last girlfriend's name is Angie and I am sure I am on some kind of list of her's!!! Especially considering.......awwww...well....nevermind.

Seriously, I have never heard of what you are talking about. Do you have a website link or some more information?

kipcom
12-15-2004, 07:03 AM
I use the BBB and also a member. Angies list is a subscriber based forum that consumers have to "pay" to get any information from. This type of business listing is the least effective in letting your customers know about how your services can benefit them. Angies list is also based on >here say< type complaints that are rarely given without any facts to back them. My company being a member of the BBB has had very little impact on business improvement and we are considering dropping this service since it has little benefits to increasing business.