PDA

View Full Version : the leaves are on my yard again

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 05:19 PM
i said it before, i'll say it again, CLEANING LEAVES IS A HASSLE! i've got at least 4 customers who havn't paid thier bill yet (due on the 5th), and thier reason is....."more leaves are on my property, when you "finish" i'll send in the check". we leave a spotless job ob our last visit of the season, then 40-50 mph winds blow stuff from a block away, and they think i'm supposed to come back and clean them up, at no charge

rodfather
12-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Just tell them Bobby, "enough already", leaves will blow onto their yard all winter long. Period

ChadA
12-15-2004, 05:27 PM
I hate PITA people like that. Always trying to get something for nothing. I work PT at a resturant waiting tables and I get these kind of people all the time.

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 05:30 PM
you know what rod, i am so freakin sick and tired of every stupid game these people play. i'm not justifying myself to anyone. i figured out last year how to keep this problem from getting me. as you know, i love the pre paid fert program, it is leverage even more powerful than the shovel. so here is how that works. they don't get thier last fert and lime, until the final bill of the season is paid. so, they want a return trip? sure, no problemo. leave me a check. i go, grab the check, spend 15 minutes blowing off the lawn, and get compensated for this by not doing thier last two aplications, which are already paid for.

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Gedd, im amazed your not more of an icon in the lawn industry.

Shawns Lawns
12-15-2004, 05:32 PM
"more leaves are on my property, when you "finish" i'll send in the check".
Tell her she is right MORE LEAVES ARE ON HER PROPERTY, but you picked up each and every one of them when you were there. And since you have no relation to mother nature you will not be able to stop her from blowing the leaves around. Let her know you do leaf CLEANUP not leaf INVENTORY.

rodfather
12-15-2004, 05:35 PM
BTW, whatever you do, do NOT agree to a Spring Cleanup for these types...they will drive you ape sh*t

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Gedd, im amazed your not more of an icon in the lawn industry.
what would you do? go back, cleanup, and hand her $5 bucks?

Kelly's Landscaping
12-15-2004, 05:37 PM
I gota do one touch up and why because the witch has 1800 of my money. Its a big account thats only her clean up and some fall seeding work. But I have had enough and as of next year she is gone non stop complainer worse one of the year.

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Well first of all i wouldnt steal from her

Secondly all my customers know that i will be doing 3-4 leaf cleanups a season. So up until the last fall sometime in Jan they will have leaves on their yard.

I guess im just amazed at the amount of trouble you have with your clients. Mine pay me on time, they thank me, they reccomend me, the even send me Christmas gifts and make me lunch.

With all the problems you have im surprised you just havent called it quits. Unless most of these stories are BS....

rodfather
12-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Bobby, I know you have a lot of Oak (pin, red, white) trees where you live, as do I. They fall all winter long. These propellor heads will try and have you back if they see leaves on top of the snow as they come down.

Do undo others...you get the rest IMO.

YardPro
12-15-2004, 05:41 PM
i said it before, i'll say it again, CLEANING LEAVES IS A HASSLE! i've got at least 4 customers who havn't paid thier bill yet (due on the 5th), and thier reason is....."more leaves are on my property, when you "finish" i'll send in the check". we leave a spotless job ob our last visit of the season, then 40-50 mph winds blow stuff from a block away, and they think i'm supposed to come back and clean them up, at no charge

so how's that different from the other post you had.
Wonder if the neighbor's landscaper had the same call when you and 50 mph windsblewleaves in thier yards????

rodfather
12-15-2004, 05:42 PM
But I have had enough and as of next year she is gone non stop complainer worse one of the year.

Pre f***ing cisely...well put Kelly

YardPro
12-15-2004, 05:43 PM
you know what rod, i am so freakin sick and tired of every stupid game these people play. i'm not justifying myself to anyone. i figured out last year how to keep this problem from getting me. as you know, i love the pre paid fert program, it is leverage even more powerful than the shovel. so here is how that works. they don't get thier last fert and lime, until the final bill of the season is paid. so, they want a return trip? sure, no problemo. leave me a check. i go, grab the check, spend 15 minutes blowing off the lawn, and get compensated for this by not doing thier last two aplications, which are already paid for.

so you lie and promise them something with no intention of fufilling your end of the deal???

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Well first of all i wouldnt steal from her

Secondly all my customers know that i will be doing 3-4 leaf cleanups a season. So up until the last fall sometime in Jan they will have leaves on their yard.

I guess im just amazed at the amount of trouble you have with your clients. Mine pay me on time, they thank me, they reccomend me, the even send me Christmas gifts and make me lunch.

With all the problems you have im surprised you just havent called it quits. Unless most of these stories are BS....
are they patting you on the back, or on top of your head? i don't allow people to "patt" me. well kid, around here i don't work in january. hey, if you were my lawn boy, and gave me a nice job at 20-30% lower than the going rate, i'd be happy too. and btw, it aint stealing. it's stealing when they hold my money hostage in order to get more work out of me. i tend to think of it as fair and reasonable compensation.

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 05:45 PM
All it takes is a little communication. Its very easy to explain to a customer at the beginning of fall that heavily treed lots will require more then 1 cleanup throughout the season. Its actually very simple.

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 05:47 PM
are they patting you on the back, or on top of your head? i don't allow people to "patt" me. well kid, around here i don't work in january. hey, if you were my lawn boy, and gave me a nice job at 20-30% lower than the going rate, i'd be happy too. and btw, it aint stealing. it's stealing when they hold my money hostage in order to get more work out of me. i tend to think of it as fair and reasonable compensation.

Could you point on the post where i said they "patt me"?

If you dont work in jan then thats you have no right to complain about someone calling you to come back and clean the yard up again. Im a full service lawn maintenance company. I provide year round work for customers. I dont shut my door in DEC and tell customers to take a hike for 3 months.

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 05:48 PM
someone please tell yardbird he is on my ignore list. since the powers that guide us have advised me that i cannot talk to this man like the vermin that he is, i've chose to ignore him.

rodfather
12-15-2004, 05:50 PM
YardPro, I don't condone or concur with everything that bobby does.

BUT, I do know what he is talking about with doing leafs up here in NJ this late in the year. I am empathetic with how he feels about this and also agree there is only so much you can do. Now, the lawns have frost on them in the morning and the last couple of mornings we had temps in the 20's. So my question to a cleanup customer would be, "do you want me to take the chance of damaging your lawn by walking on it or taking my leaf vac equipment across it this late in the year?"

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 05:53 PM
YardPro, I don't condone or concur with everything that bobby does.

BUT, I do know what he is talking about with doing leafs up here in NJ this late in the year. I am empathetic with how he feels about this and also agree there is only so much you can do. Now, the lawns have frost on them in the morning and the last couple of mornings we had temps in the 20's. So my question to a cleanup customer would be, "do you want me to take the chance of damaging your lawn by walking on it or taking my leaf vac equipment across it this late in the year?"

Its been in the teens here every morning for a week and half. You just have to make due with the situation and whats given you.

bobbygedd
that's what they do to little boys, and puppy dogs, they patt them on the head and say, "good boy". sorry packie, i don't know of anyone here that cleanes leaves in january. in fact thier contract says we don't work past dec. 15th, but, when the final cleanup is done at your property, the fat lady has sung, wether it's nov. 28th, dec. 1st, 5th, whatever.

richard coffman
"more leaves are on my property, when you "finish" i'll send in the check".
Tell her she is right MORE LEAVES ARE ON HER PROPERTY, but you picked up each and every one of them when you were there. And since you have no relation to mother nature you will not be able to stop her from blowing the leaves around. Let her know you do leaf CLEANUP not leaf INVENTORY.

I'd let them know that you did as you promised, can't help from other leaves blowing in now. Mention that your working on your spring cleanup special for the next season and wondered if they would like to sign up and prepay for it.

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 05:54 PM
that's what they do to little boys, and puppy dogs, they patt them on the head and say, "good boy". sorry packie, i don't know of anyone here that cleanes leaves in january. in fact thier contract says we don't work past dec. 15th, but, when the final cleanup is done at your property, the fat lady has sung, wether it's nov. 28th, dec. 1st, 5th, whatever.

Again i will ask you, could you point out the post where i said they "patt" me? If you cant do it then let me know. Its really quite simple. Or were you making that up to?

out4now
12-15-2004, 05:56 PM
I think it's fair to not provide more serives if they with hold payment on work you already did and it was done properly and he has every intention of doing the fert. as long as they don't try and with hold payment on services rendered. One question though Bobby, what if they didn't buy the fert. program though?

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 05:58 PM
I think it's fair to not provide more serives if they with hold payment on work you already did and it was done properly and he has every intention of doing the fert. as long as they don't try and with hold payment on services rendered. One question though Bobby, what if they didn't buy the fert. program though?

Of course its fair but doesnt anyone think its weird how many PITA customers Gedd has? Every day he's here with a different story about a different customer that is SUPPOSEDLY trying to rip him off.

YardPro
12-15-2004, 05:59 PM
I empathise also. But, I still think it's unreputable for him to use this pre paid fertalizer scam that he does. He's made several referances to doing the same thing. All this does is make our industry seem less professional. It will make customers less willing to pre pay for services.

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 06:00 PM
I empathise also. But, I still think it's unreputable for him to use this pre paid fertalizer scam that he does. He's made several referances to doing the same thing. All this does is make our industry seem less professional. It will make customers less willing to pre pay for services.

If he really does that then he wont be in business much longer. Once people find out he's charging for applications and not preforming the work they will sue him for the 5 bucks he has in his pocket and he will be back to saying..." would you like fries with that"

YardPro
12-15-2004, 06:01 PM
packer backer,
don't sweat his response, it's the typical " if you disagree with me, you are a undercharging scrub, so stop being a doormat" reply.

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 06:01 PM
well then i would just tell them i'll return, for another service fee. but, in general, if they are a customer who gets billed, they are on a full service contract. if they were just leaves, then i get paid on the spot when i'm done. no way i'm playing that game with a leaf only client. like i said packer, you openly admit to lowering your fees to gain clientelle. you will not be allowed in my union. and if you're not union, and are caught mowing grass, dominik and antonio gonna have a little talk with you

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 06:02 PM
packer backer,
don't sweat his response, it's the typical " if you disagree with me, you are a undercharging scrub, so stop being a doormat" reply.

Im not worried, people like him are a dime a dozen

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 06:03 PM
well then i would just tell them i'll return, for another service fee. but, in general, if they are a customer who gets billed, they are on a full service contract. if they were just leaves, then i get paid on the spot when i'm done. no way i'm playing that game with a leaf only client. like i said packer, you openly admit to lowering your fees to gain clientelle. you will not be allowed in my union. and if you're not union, and are caught mowing grass, dominik and antonio gonna have a little talk with you

Im still waiting for the post!

YardPro
12-15-2004, 06:08 PM
Im not worried, people like him are a dime a dozen

i can get them for $.05 per dozen

lol :p

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 06:12 PM
non union personel will not be permitted to work. lowballing is a mortal sin in this business, and you have confessed to committing it repeatedly. you'll have to start off cleaning toilets, and scraping under decks down at the union hall. then, I WILL DECIDE, if and when you will permitted in the local brotherhood of lawnboys. your pay for scrubbing and scraping, will be a patt on the head

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 06:17 PM
non union personel will not be permitted to work. lowballing is a mortal sin in this business, and you have confessed to committing it repeatedly. you'll have to start off cleaning toilets, and scraping under decks down at the union hall. then, I WILL DECIDE, if and when you will permitted in the local brotherhood of lawnboys. your pay for scrubbing and scraping, will be a patt on the head

Im going to assume then you were making up what you said and your trying to cover it up with jibberish.

Isthmus????? LMAO

YardPro
12-15-2004, 06:27 PM
bobby was right about isthmus, it really is a word.
it's a narrow strip that connects two other larger areas.

see bobblehead i say good things about you

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 06:29 PM
bobby was right about isthmus, it really is a word.
it's a narrow strip that connects two other larger areas.

see bobblehead i say good things about you

We all know its a word, Go back and read the thread. I used the word LITMUS, not ISTHMUS and he said a LITMUS was a piece of land surrounded by water on 3 sides.

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 06:33 PM
no, no, no. ISTHMUS: isthmus be the shovel i'll need to shut you up for awhile

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 06:34 PM
*yawn*.......

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 06:39 PM
*yawn*.......
every once in a while, the sun shines on packerbackers head

rodfather
12-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Bobby, the solution ot your problem is crystal clear.

Make all your cleanups in the future prepaid like your fert apps. You may not have as many to do then, but at least you don't have to worry about pita's holding out on you to come and hand pick the last leaf that blew into their yard an hour ago.

That way, you will never have to consider stealing from paul to pay peter...

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 06:41 PM
Your a strange cat gedd, i have my doubts about EVERYTHING you post here since you wont back any of it up. Oh well. Dont forget your magic words

" Would you like fries with that sir"

I have a feeling you'll be saying that quite a bit.

YardPro
12-15-2004, 06:43 PM
ROTFLMAO
that was funny

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Your a strange cat gedd, i have my doubts about EVERYTHING you post here since you wont back any of it up. Oh well. Dont forget your magic words

" Would you like fries with that sir"

I have a feeling you'll be saying that quite a bit.
you're funny. real funny. while you were lowering your prices to gain clientelle (by your own admission) i was making about 5 times your pay. i'll never flip a burger, or answer to a boss again. and i certainly won't lower my fees to get customers. :nono: :nono: shame on you

packerbacker
12-15-2004, 06:59 PM
you're funny. real funny. while you were lowering your prices to gain clientelle (by your own admission) i was making about 5 times your pay. i'll never flip a burger, or answer to a boss again. and i certainly won't lower my fees to get customers. :nono: :nono: shame on you

SO how do you know how much i make or is that just another unsubstaniated claim?

YardPro
12-15-2004, 07:02 PM
a few threads ago he was saying that a he was barely making it aqs a solo.
remember when you beat him in an argument suddenly you're s no money making scrub and are beneath him.

another thread he said he's only getting from $28-$35 per yard (about $800/year for the works), guess that means that you must bee mowing yards for $5-6.00/yard??

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 07:05 PM
all it says " this user is on your ignore list"

Turfdude
12-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Well I guess I have to call my 6 employees & 100+ clients that still have clean-ups left & tell them that "Bobby the lawn GOD" says we can no longer work since its now past DEC 15th. Give me a break. We'll be finished clean-ups weather permitting at the end of the first week of January. At that point, we'll evaluate what landscaping and/or sodding we can do, winterize all of our equipment for the year, then start cleaning the shop and doing repair work to trucks, equip, etc. We'll porobably pick up a few pallets of melting product as well.

YardPro
12-15-2004, 09:09 PM
funny how that is today's date,.. the date they called....
leaves must have just fallen today, for sure they weren't there yesterday when the contract said he could still work.......

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 09:11 PM
turfdude that's your business. if you arent giving it away, then that's great. my people somehow think that "fall cleanup" involves chasing leaves around the yard all winter long. my contracts have a cuttoff date.

musselman
12-15-2004, 10:17 PM
I have had my problems with Bobby also, but chasing every last leaf down cant be done ussually. However my question has always been why so many PITA customers...Bobby thinks we all give away to much or dont charge enough so we dont have problems...well bobby since you assume so much I guess I will assume that the reason you have so many problems is you do lousy work and dont complete your end of the contract...I wouldnt pay you either. I sure would like to get some of these customers sides of all the stories you tell.
PS please put me on your ignore list to

impactlandscaping
12-15-2004, 10:59 PM
Bob, I didn't read thru the whole thread , but here's my .02...Start carrying a digital camera for PITAs or potential PITAs..Whenever my spidey senses go off, out comes the camera, snap..snap...snap...go home and burn to CD, and you have all the verification you need. We also do this for out of town clients and such. It lets them see first hand the work was completed when it was scheduled, and can be emailed right away to them.

bobbygedd
12-15-2004, 11:04 PM
here is the section on fall cleanup, word for word. FALL CLEANUP: fall cleanup will take place in the month of november, into early december, or when the final cleanup is completed. we will do "mini cleanups" on the first two visits. the remaining one or two visits will be the most thorough. the final cleanup, to be determined by us, will include a thorough cleaning of beds, and turf areas. when the final cleanup is complete, this contract will expire. we will not be responsible for any fallen leaves, or leaves blown over from other properties, once the final cleanup is completed. THIS is what is in writing, and was signed by the client.

nitrotim
12-16-2004, 12:12 AM
on, and are caught mowing grass, dominik and antonio gonna have a little talk with you

I really hate when someone stereotypes my ethnic background.

nitrotim
12-16-2004, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=bobbygedd]. FALL or when the final cleanup is completed.

There is your problem. You leave yourself wide open because you aren' tspecific when the final cleanup is done. That could be interepeted alot of different ways.

bobbygedd
12-16-2004, 12:20 AM
"the final cleanup, to be determined by us"

packerbacker
12-16-2004, 07:49 AM
here is the section on fall cleanup, word for word. FALL CLEANUP: fall cleanup will take place in the month of november, into early december, or when the final cleanup is completed. we will do "mini cleanups" on the first two visits. the remaining one or two visits will be the most thorough. the final cleanup, to be determined by us, will include a thorough cleaning of beds, and turf areas. when the final cleanup is complete, this contract will expire. we will not be responsible for any fallen leaves, or leaves blown over from other properties, once the final cleanup is completed. THIS is what is in writing, and was signed by the client.

LMAO, so because the seasons change you dont want to earn money???? I have a feeling you dont even have a business and thats why you spend all your time here. Every once in a while your gone for a few hours so i assume your eating and playing PLaystation at that time. We all know your not working. BTW im still waiting for your proof on those things i said.

GreenMonster
12-16-2004, 07:58 AM
I haven't read this whole thread, mainly, because it's too painful. As controversial as Bobby's posts can be, they often raise viable concerns and issues worthy of discussion. Lately, it's just a pissin' contest, with pages and pages of useless posts....... unfortunately, there isn't even any entertainment value anymore. :(

Bobby is right on with some issues, and IMO, completely off base on others. Regardless of your opinion, I DO respect the fact Bobby is always trying to get the most $$$ possible for his service, and doesn't let customer's walk all over him.

YardPro
12-16-2004, 07:58 AM
I have had my problems with Bobby also, but chasing every last leaf down cant be done ussually. However my question has always been why so many PITA customers...Bobby thinks we all give away to much or dont charge enough so we dont have problems...well bobby since you assume so much I guess I will assume that the reason you have so many problems is you do lousy work and dont complete your end of the contract...I wouldnt pay you either. I sure would like to get some of these customers sides of all the stories you tell.

I believe the same thing.
I'd love to hear the customers side. there is always three sides to every story. your side, thier side, and somewhere in the middle is the truth.

I see bobblehead is building quite the fan club. pretty soon all these threads will be incoherent to him, alot of "this user is on your ignore lists" with the occasional non blocked post mixed in.

packerbacker
12-16-2004, 08:13 AM

Of course you cant chase every leaf down. Even the customers know that. Thats why you go back 1 final time in late DEC or early JAN and do a final cleanup. If gedd claims to be a full service company then he will get off his couch and go back and FINISH the job for the year. Its looks better and its better on the lawn to not have leaves all it for 3 months. Its common sense, something that he seems to be lacking.

bobbygedd
12-16-2004, 08:45 AM
here's the thing, we do spring cleanups too. anything that blows around over the winter is picked up during spring cleanup. now, packer, again you are providing a free service. you're going out in january, probably for free, and now there is no spring cleanup, you already cleaned it in january(for free or way under value) . i don't think people like you should be allowed to run a lawn business, you're killing the industry

1MajorTom
12-16-2004, 09:05 AM
GreenMonster : Lately, it's just a pissin' contest, with pages and pages of useless posts....... unfortunately, there isn't even any entertainment value anymore. :(

Exactly!!! The thread will be 7 pages long, he thinks his threads are popular, but it's the same 3 or 4 people that follow him around making up for 90% of the posts. No one else wants to even touch those threads.
He will bring up an issue that may happen out there in the LCO land, but then it just turns into a battle of 4 guys going at it. I guess the next step is to start removing all those nonsense posts.

DUSTYCEDAR
12-16-2004, 09:09 AM
let me see if i have read this right u said that if they dont pay for the fall leaf cleanup u keep the last fert/lime apps money if they prepaid for it.
so do u tell them u did the apps or tell them u skiped them and kept the money due to lack of payment on the cleanup?
but the big question here is if they r prepaid customers this year and there is a problem such as said above do u think they will prepay next year or even stay as a customer?

bobbygedd
12-16-2004, 09:10 AM
interesting, this is a common problem with leaf cleanups. i didn't turn it into a pissing match, others did

packerbacker
12-16-2004, 09:14 AM
here's the thing, we do spring cleanups too. anything that blows around over the winter is picked up during spring cleanup. now, packer, again you are providing a free service. you're going out in january, probably for free, and now there is no spring cleanup, you already cleaned it in january(for free or way under value) . i don't think people like you should be allowed to run a lawn business, you're killing the industry

ROFLMAO, i go for free? LOL i charge the same i do for every cleanup wether its in OCT or JAN...55$ per man hour.

LMAO, delusional! And once again NO PROOF

bobbygedd
12-16-2004, 09:18 AM
ROFLMAO, i go for free? LOL i charge the same i do for every cleanup wether its in OCT or JAN...55$ per man hour.

LMAO, delusional! And once again NO PROOF
prove it. show us copies of invoices, or give us customer manes and numbers so i can verify. if you can't, you are lying

1MajorTom
12-16-2004, 09:19 AM
i didn't turn it into a pissing match, others did

Agreed. You have too many "fans" that follow you around on every thread, cause they are tired of what they think are your stories. However, you like the attention.

Packerbacker, at one point I agreed with some of the things you said about him, your "arguments" were on target and in line. Now your posts have a "stalk-like" quality. Please quit following him around so closely like this. There is nothing wrong with his original post, and it did not justify reaching this point.

packerbacker
12-16-2004, 09:23 AM
Agreed. You have too many "fans" that follow you around on every thread, cause they are tired of what they think are your stories. However, you like the attention.

Packerbacker, at one point I agreed with some of the things you said about him, your "arguments" were on target and in line. Now your posts have a "stalk-like" quality. Please quit following him around so closely like this. There is nothing wrong with his original post, and it did not justify reaching this point.

tom, he accused me of saying things i didnt and all i asked him for was proof. Gedd cant go around accusing people of things and not being able to back them up He's rude and he treats people bad, its one reason people here leave for a while. Because of him. Ill leave him alone but if he accuses me of anything else then its back to normal.

GreenMonster
12-16-2004, 09:27 AM
interesting, this is a common problem with leaf cleanups. i didn't turn it into a pissing match, others did

I'm not pointing at you. Jodi's on target with her analysis -- guys following you around with the sole purpose of stirring the pot. For cryin' out loud, these guys are referencing you in other threads that you aren't even involved in -- seems a little desperate. ;)

packerbacker
12-16-2004, 10:05 AM
I'm not pointing at you. Jodi's on target with her analysis -- guys following you around with the sole purpose of stirring the pot. For cryin' out loud, these guys are referencing you in other threads that you aren't even involved in -- seems a little desperate. ;)

Maybe if you cry about it, it will change ;)

GreenMonster
12-16-2004, 10:09 AM
Maybe if you cry about it, it will change ;)

huh? :confused:

please elaborate, packerbacker

packerbacker
12-16-2004, 10:11 AM
huh? :confused:

well you called me deserpate and it seemed like you were whining a little. But i get the point. Ill leave poor little bobby alone now. Obviously he cant take the things that he dishes out . He 's taking his bat and ball and he's going home so ill stop picking on him.

fga
12-16-2004, 10:18 AM
we now have scrubs.. low ballers... and the lastest addition, stalkers! :laugh: that was good..."stalk-like"

bob, you need an internet order of protection. certain people are not allowed to go closer then 3 posts away from you.. :)

GreenMonster
12-16-2004, 10:19 AM
well you called me deserpate and it seemed like you were whining a little. But i get the point. Ill leave poor little bobby alone now. Obviously he cant take the things that he dishes out . He 's taking his bat and ball and he's going home so ill stop picking on him.

Actually, packerbacker, I didn't specifically mention any names in reference to being "desperate" and following Bobby around. But, I'll take your response as a confession to being desperate.

Me whining :laugh: Just expressing my disappointment in the information and entertainment quality of threads lately.

rodfather
12-16-2004, 10:20 AM
Good Lord, can't you guys act a little more civilized? It IS the Holidays in case anyone forgot...

fga
12-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Me whining :laugh: Just expressing my disappointment in the information and entertainment quality of threads lately.
that's what happens when the lawn season and the baseball season end a month apart.. :help:

GreenMonster
12-16-2004, 10:23 AM
Good Lord, can't you guys act a little more civilized? It IS the Holidays in case anyone forgot...

oh yeah, sorry.

Merry Christmas, Rod!

bah humbug

bobbygedd
12-16-2004, 10:35 AM
you'll miss me when i'm gone. all of you will. every thread will be, "customer gave me a cookie, and a patt on the head", and the replies will be, "congradulations on the cookie, and the patt, well, it's sure nice to be appreciated." truly pathetic. you people have made your own beds, YOU HAVE DESTROYED YOUR OWN MARKET.

1MajorTom
12-16-2004, 10:42 AM
Gedd, leave it to you to think that people will actually miss you. I'm sure the forum will survive quite nicely without you, or do you think we should just shut it down till you get back? ;)
8 pages and this thread still isn't on topic. You definitely have a knack of getting people to bicker, it must be your condescending way of talking to everyone. I'd say this thread has run it's course too.
Btw, your original post was a good one, it's a shame the majority of your threads have to turn into this.