PDA

View Full Version : Rod I think I got my winter miracle

Kelly's Landscaping
12-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Today was awful 23 degrees I could not budge the leaves they were frozen to the ground. How ever tomorrow and the next 3 days after that are all looking clear to cloudy no rain no snow and with temps in the low 40s. I have 15 clean ups to go and it looks like I will finish the list with about 5 hours to spare before our first real snow fall. This is my 6th week of non-stop clean ups lost my crew after week 3. One had a car accident heís wont be back soon one had his 5th nervous break down of the year thank god heís gone and one likes to work a few days then disappear because he really does not like to do this yet he then goes he wishes he had more hours LOL. Despite all that Lou and myself worked every day possible and that list of over 100 clean ups is nearly done I honestly thought I was going to miss finishing by as many as 40 accounts it has been quite stressful and I have to say I loved every minute of it but next year I want a much bigger crew in fact 2 as I am not working this hard again!

The worst day working for your self still beats the best day working for some one else.

Mico Landscaping design
12-15-2004, 06:42 PM
SOunds like your doin good for only 2 people keep up the good work! :cool2:

rodfather
12-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Good thing my friend...Sunday and Monday ain't lookin' good. You know I wish you the best in 2005...Cheers :D

lawnguyland
12-15-2004, 07:54 PM
I hear that loud and clear. I made today an office and dump day. The next 3 days should be good then maybe snow?!?!?!?! I have 24 to go, or 8/day if all goes well. Most are just in need of final touch up and a quick mow so they avg. less than 1 hr each. I can't wait to be done. Snow forecast or rain and cold next week will be a good motivator for the next 3 days. Go bells out and then relax.....

rodfather
12-15-2004, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=Kelly's LandscapingThe worst day working for your self still beats the best day working for some one else.[/QUOTE]

LMAO, that is like your worst day of golf is still better than your best day behind your desk job.