PDA

View Full Version : How does Santa do it???

Ol'time Lawncare
12-17-2004, 10:44 AM
I my -self believe in Santa, so with that said, how would he get that new Ex-mark walk behind down my chimnny, will he bring helpers, will he leave it in the back yard, i don't even think the roof would hold the weight, what are you getting from Santa, do you believe in him?

fga
12-17-2004, 10:50 AM
In all seriousness............ i debated some people about a year ago on the belief in santa clause... and won! :cool: just depends how you argue your point. i do believe in santa.

pjslawncare/landscap
12-17-2004, 10:59 AM
I just happen to know that Santa & his helpers are very good mechanics and not too bad of a business person at that. What he did last year for me was bring my Leso to my roof top in pieces and assemble it in my living room. Why he even offered to come back in the spring and help me mow with it. The best part came when he handed me his pipe and offered a few hits :D

Richard Martin
12-17-2004, 03:35 PM
You guys pay like, no attention do you? It is well known that Santa has a magic bag that all of the gifts go into.

Ol'time Lawncare
12-17-2004, 03:49 PM
i did some investigation on it today and i found out that Santa use a special kind of picxy dust to shink things up so they fit though doors, chimneys, ect. hope he can handle my present!

out4now
12-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Santa is the head honcho, he doesn't have to make anything fit, he makes the elves do it and just takes the credit. :p

fga
12-17-2004, 04:11 PM
on further brainstorming, i've come to question whether or not Santa is a scrub. he totally undercuts the toys stores... and probably doesn't have comp.
doesn't even own a work truck, a damn sleigh.
what a low baller.. ruining the industry.

walker-talker
12-17-2004, 04:15 PM
I think it was either Cheech or Chong that said he posses some kind of "magic dust".

tiedeman
12-17-2004, 04:30 PM
You guys pay like, no attention do you? It is well known that Santa has a magic bag that all of the gifts go into.

finally someone with some common sense. Martin hit it right on the head. If your Santa doesn't have a magic bag at all, then he is a "SCRUB"

Expert Lawns
12-17-2004, 05:01 PM
i did some investigation on it today and i found out that Santa use a special kind of picxy dust to shink things up so they fit though doors, chimneys, ect. hope he can handle my present!

i need to find his stash and sprinkle a little on my girlfriends a$$.

lawnman_scott
12-17-2004, 05:10 PM
on further brainstorming, i've come to question whether or not Santa is a scrub. he totally undercuts the toys stores... and probably doesn't have comp.
doesn't even own a work truck, a damn sleigh.
what a low baller.. ruining the industry.
But he only has to work one day a year, so I guess he knows what he's doing.

Up North
12-17-2004, 05:17 PM
I like how he keeps his route really tight. Plus the fact he gets great mileage with the sleigh. Hmmmm....where could I get some reindeer? They can pull my trailer! :cool2: Ho Ho Ho...better not cry cause Santa Buck is coming to town!!! :blob4:

Buck

fga
12-17-2004, 05:23 PM
I like how he keeps his route really tight. Plus the fact he gets great mileage with the sleigh. Hmmmm....where could I get some reindeer? They can pull my trailer! :cool2: Ho Ho Ho...better not cry cause Santa Buck is coming to town!!! :blob4:

Buck
i was thinking about the deer also Buck, better wear some goggles! riding behind those things can't be fun.. :)

Up North
12-17-2004, 05:40 PM
i was thinking about the deer also Buck, better wear some goggles! riding behind those things can't be fun.. :)

Yeah, never thought of that. Those sudden stops could be an eye opener as well! :eek:

Buck

lampeslawnservice
12-17-2004, 07:25 PM
If Santa brought you a Walker mower and left it in your living room, would you be tempted to see how well it vacuums the carpet?

Ol'time Lawncare
12-17-2004, 10:18 PM
...sitting here thinkin,mmmm, How long would it really take, old Saint Nic to take apart and assemble it back? (1 exmark walkbehind Viking hydro with all the goodies,17hp, ECS,48'') LOL :) i say 30 minutes flat.

captaingreen
12-18-2004, 01:33 AM
Well duhhh...........He's Strato charged